What's new

Tech - Possessed Anti Armor Out Tech Against 42 xx Tele

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
As you know I'm sure, for the most part against Possessed you pretty much hold 42 tele. You can either backdash which Kenshi can either catch some characters with an NJP or he can empty Tele into B1 and catch them, and the other option is to spend that bar to get out.

Well I'm here to tell you that some of those characters (Go to hell Scorpion...See what I did there?) can no longer armor out with this option (Yes I know Scorpion technically doesn't armor out). Check the video below.

Here's a list of characters and their moves that can be punished with this tech:
Leatherface - Low Grinder, Psycho Slasher, Slaughter House
Scorpion - Flameport
Kotal - Sword Sweep
Takeda - Whip Flurry

(Note: There are other characters and other moves BUT they have other moves to get around this so I figured it wasn't really important to list them. I'll have a list at the bottom for moves like that just for the hell of it.)

Characters you can take your turn back on or punish with EX BF2:
Leatherface - Gut Gash
Erron Black - Sand Throw
Tremor - Stone Slame, Rock Blast

(Note: Same Note as above)

Character you HAVE to use EX BF2 on:
F/T

Other moves you can punish but they have other armor options:
Jason - Hack 'n' Slash
Kitana - Assassin Impale
Ermac - Soul Blast (technically Master of Souls has no other armor option)

Other moves you can take your turn back against or EX BF2:
Raiden - Vicinity Burst
Jason - Machete Throw
Kenshi - Demonic Slice
Cassie - Haymaker
Tanya - Devil's Dust

Other moves you HAVE to EX BF2 against:
Liu Kang - Bicycle Flurry
BRC - Monkey Flips
Mileena - Flip 'n' Roll

Something I missed lemme know

Last edited:

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
Pretty sure you can AA with Raiden using F1. Was testing it last night and got out consistently but I could be mistiming on Kenshi's end.

TheGangstaFace

So unless I was doing it wrong, Leatherface's D2 beats every version of the teleport pressure. I could have been performing it wrong but I don't think I was.
Yeah I believe SOME D2's can beat it like Sonya's. But even then I trade with hers at the least. How fast is Leatherface's D2? I can even stuff Shinnok's 100% of the time

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
My bad I worded it wrong lol. I meant Kenshi should be able to NJP
The only thing F1 isn't AA'ing for me is NJK which is caught by Raiden's d3. So while I may have to make a read, he only gets a knock down when I'm wrong.

I don't know if this is affecting it or not but this is how I'm blocking it and it makes the AA more consistent. Standing, Standing, Duck, F1. Meaning I block standing for JIP and 4 and then block low on the 2 and my F1 AA's semi consistently. My d3 low profiles it entirely though

TheGangstaFace

The only thing F1 isn't AA'ing for me is NJK which is caught by Raiden's d3. So while I may have to make a read, he only gets a knock down when I'm wrong.

I don't know if this is affecting it or not but this is how I'm blocking it and it makes the AA more consistent. Standing, Standing, Duck, F1. Meaning I block standing for JIP and 4 and then block low on the 2 and my F1 AA's semi consistently. My d3 low profiles it entirely though
Oh yeah you right you right. Yeah I'd say it being 6f really helps. Timing is pretty strict but it's definitely doable

JDM

Noob
why can't you just block the teleport?
yea i dont understand. Is it a buffered special after the teleport or something?

edit: I was talking about scorpion's tele. how is it that you can armor but not block? Are you buffering the special and cancelling the landing frames of the teleport or something

TheGangstaFace

yea i dont understand. Is it a buffered special after the teleport or something?

edit: I was talking about scorpion's tele. how is it that you can armor but not block? Are you buffering the special and cancelling the landing frames of the teleport or something
Ohhhh thats what you guys meant? @omooba idk man lol. You just can't block the tele. It literally won't work. Test for yourself if you want