What's new

Tech - Possessed Anti Armor Out Tech Against 42 xx Tele

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Interesting!

I do something similar in the mileena matchup, to bait exrolls after certain strings into teleport, that actually allow to punish her meterless because you land in her back lol

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
I think Shinnok can fwd dash under all options, not for a punish, mainly for a turn

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Wouldn't that open for a raw spin instead?

Do you think its worth it to do empty tele to beat ex tele? on top of that, ex tele can be delayed as well tho.
No, I was just letting you know that Kenshi has an option for it. I've never played a Lao that tries to EX Tele to get out of that pressure

TheGangstaFace

I think Shinnok can fwd dash under all options, not for a punish, mainly for a turn
I haven't tested against a forward Dash but his back Dash gets caught by B1. Another way to get out though is EX Hellsparks

Last edited:

TheGangstaFace

Also worst case scenario against Scorpion, if you make a wrong read by reversing your inputs to armor Flameport you'll just get a F2 which is -7 on block

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
I haven't tested against a forward Dash but his back Dash gets caught by B1. Another way to get out though is EX Hellsparks
I tested it a bit, I could be wrong, but I think fwd dashing (if you have solid reactions) is a good way to just avoid the whole guessing game all together

TheGangstaFace

I tested it a bit, I could be wrong, but I think fwd dashing (if you have solid reactions) is a good way to just avoid the whole guessing game all together
I'll have to look into it later. I imagine forward dashes (or at least most of them) still have too much recovery time to take your turn back

TheGangstaFace

@ArmedCalf Yeah I just tested it. Too much recovery on Shinnoks forward Dash. It's still Kenshi's turn

Edit: Looked more into and I thought Shinnok could D1 after the forward Dash but Kenshi can beat him with his D1. I managed to trade a couple times but that's it