What's new

Combo Video - Possessed Anti-Airing with Possessed

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Hey guys, just wanted to show what Possessed can do with meter if he anti-airs you. I think Possessed's anti-airing is underrated with his S1 and D1 doing the job really well. I honestly find myself constantly having meter with Possessed so typically I can always get these out if I anti-air

Combos:
- 1, F32~EX DB4, walk (or run depending on the height), 1, 43~BF3 (38%)
- 1, F32~EX DB4, walk, F32~EX DB4, B1~BF3 (45%)
- 1, F32~EX DB4, walk, F32~EX DB4, B1~EX DB1, BF3 (49%)
(You can do any of these starting with D1 as well)

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Good vid, these are more or less the ones I use too, although I like better to antiair normal jumps with that S1 rather than crossups, they feel less consistent and if you are a bit late, bang, you eat combo. Anyway, Possessed now has the best armor for crossups, which used to be Balanced main reason to exist.

Each time someone crosses me up I remember exkarma and curse on Paulo:D

Last edited:

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Good vid, these are more or less the ones I use too, although I like better to antiair normal jumps with that S1 rather than crossups, they feel less consistent and if you are a bit late, bang, you eat combo. Anyway, Possessed now has the best armor for crossups, which used to be Balanced main reason to exist.

Each time someone crosses me up I remember exkarma and curse on Paulo:D
I thought I was the only one lol. It varies from character to character because of their jump arc. Idk why. I don't feel that when I use Jax and antiair crossups

KrAdWeLL

Noob
His AA is w/ S1 D1 have been soo inconsistent since the patch. Normally I'll time it perfect if someone is just not spacing their jumps well. frigging impossible against a good Sub Zero player