What's new

Another Possible Leak (KP2) [Potential Spoilers]

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
To be honest, and a bit controversial, I would be more excited for the guests than for the MK chars (except Sheeva). I'm more fan of DOOM, Evil Dead and Silent Hill than of the 3D era MK games.

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Pyramid Head would be the only character i'd look forward too in that pack if this list deemed to be true.
The Keeper from Evil Within would be interesting.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
PYRAMID HEAD should make it obvious . C'mon think folks.

Also I will never understand the DOOM guy want. Zero personality and MK has too many gun based characters as is.
Like Kano, the unarmed arms dealer? Bring back Stryker lol

Sorakell

Noob
Damn, i don't have any idea who is pyramid head (i will need to google it).
I would have some type of orgasmic experience if doomguy appeared in mk11, but deep inside me i can't believe it.
And i appreciate the intention of this post but we still have only 1/3 of kp1 so i think its early to worry about a non confirmed kp2 that in the better scenario would be in more than a year.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
That said, if Pyramid Head does end up being a guest, that'll be the most confused boner I've had since the first time I saw Lola Bunny.
Jesus Toon World Christ, that's funny.

I will second this vote.

I've accepted I'm never going to get Ashrah or the resolution of the Chaos VS Order story now that the Hourglass has pretty much retconned the entire game. But I will still be ecstatic to welcome Havik back to the fight, along with the rest of whoever gets in.

Firstly, getting news from GameFAQs...

Secondly, that thread was more of a wishlist/discussion thread than a leak thread. Can we please not do this telephone thing? I don't want to start seeing droves of people convinced Pyramid Head will be in the game now like the Smash crew likes to do.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Pyramid Head lmao how can you take this shit seriously. It's like mentioning Rayne or Duke Nukem. Characters that have not been relevant for more than a decade.

Last edited:

KCJ506

Noob
Firstly, getting news from GameFAQs...

Secondly, that thread was more of a wishlist/discussion thread than a leak thread. Can we please not do this telephone thing? I don't want to start seeing droves of people convinced Pyramid Head will be in the game now like the Smash crew likes to do.
Too late. It's already happened.