What's new

Tech Another mid-combo trait into Crossup B2

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I tried finding a setup like that with Nightwing's B2 for so long, but it only reverses wake-up direction and doesn't cross-up, and only works in the corner :(

Crathen

Death is my business
I wrote about it in the HDK vid i made a while ago , minute 2:00

Haven't played in a while , i think i've got some mid combo teleport setups ( corpse hop ) somewhere i haven't posted.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I wrote about it in the HDK vid i made a while ago , minute 2:00

Haven't played in a while , i think i've got some mid combo teleport setups ( corpse hop ) somewhere i haven't posted.
I actually posted about Corpse Hops a few weeks ago. Its interesting.

Crathen

Death is my business
I actually posted about Corpse Hops a few weeks ago. Its interesting.
It definately is vs a good bunch of characters , iirc you can "store" the corpse hop property on Shazam forward dash using d2xxteleport and then continuing the combo ending with an hard knockdown , you sacrifice some guaranteed damage for a pretty good guessing game vs any character without an autocorrecting wakeup. Pretty good whenever you need a comeback and need that surprise factor.

Indecisive

It definately is vs a good bunch of characters , iirc you can "store" the corpse hop property on Shazam forward dash using d2xxteleport and then continuing the combo ending with an hard knockdown , you sacrifice some guaranteed damage for a pretty good guessing game vs any character without an autocorrecting wakeup. Pretty good whenever you need a comeback and need that surprise factor.
If you do teleport and then get a hard knockdown you get a corspe hop. If you end a combo in a teleport you get a corpse hop. If you do a torpedo MB or not the next hard knock down will give you a corpse hop.

Crathen

Death is my business
If you do teleport and then get a hard knockdown you get a corspe hop. If you end a combo in a teleport you get a corpse hop. If you do a torpedo MB or not the next hard knock down will give you a corpse hop.
Yes and taking all of the above you should come up with a way to sneak a teleport mid combo to "store" the corpse hop and use it after the hard knockdown ender.The way i tried was with d2xxTeleport after any launcher ( might not work w f223 ) / or b3 , actually i wonder if b3 raw tele into another filler could be possible , probably is and you don't get the d2 scaling.

Indecisive

Yes and taking all of the above you should come up with a way to sneak a teleport mid combo to "store" the corpse hop and use it after the hard knockdown ender.The way i tried was with d2xxTeleport after any launcher ( might not work w f223 ) / or b3 , actually i wonder if b3 raw tele into another filler could be possible , probably is and you don't get the d2 scaling.
You can do HM B3 F3 teleport and corpse hop. You can do B3 teleport corpse hop, It works with F223 Teleport i think,