What's new

Tech Another Arrow Trap by LOTF

7L

Heads up!
Jimm I'll get to when I get on the PC. Tapatalk isn't cooperating since the update.

Got it. I'll clean it up and start putting his arrow traps and pressures into one thread. I think there's another thread like this. Gotta search for it quick.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Jimm I'll get to when I get on the PC. Tapatalk isn't cooperating since the update.

Got it. I'll clean it up and start putting his arrow traps and pressures into one thread. I think there's another thread like this. Gotta search for it quick.

Do you feel the ice arrow reset should be lumped in to the thread?

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Yeah f2 is like +15 on hit and harder to whiff punish than the full string. You can set up mixups and super traps with it pretty well.

Scoot Magee

Just wanted to state that instead of doing f2d1 arrow for the advantage everyone should switch to 111 arrow. Now that it combos it's good for better damage. Also after landing the arrow nj3 and forward jump 3 works well as a 50/50 canceled into dead on/mb dead on. It adds a good 20 something % to the damage.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Just wanted to state that instead of doing f2d1 arrow for the advantage everyone should switch to 111 arrow. Now that it combos it's good for better damage. Also after landing the arrow nj3 and forward jump 3 works well as a 50/50 canceled into dead on/mb dead on. It adds a good 20 something % to the damage.
yah the instant J3 into MB dead on is sick, lol this works.

So NJ2 into 111 combos well now?? I thought the first 1 always wiffed so I've kinda stayed away from it. Is this what you are talking about here Scoot?

Scoot Magee

yah the instant J3 into MB dead on is sick, lol this works.

So NJ2 into 111 combos well now?? I thought the first 1 always wiffed so I've kinda stayed away from it. Is this what you are talking about here Scoot?
No the nj2 is still unreliable at times. I meant that 111 arrow combos because pre patch 111 would not combo into anything. I use j1 into 111 though, that works all the time.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
No the nj2 is still unreliable at times. I meant that 111 arrow combos because pre patch 111 would not combo into anything. I use j1 into 111 though, that works all the time.
Right right,

Thanks for the tip!!

Totally stealing J3 into MB dead on lol, Worked on me like 40 times lol.

7L

Heads up!
standing is at LEAST +25. You have enough time to get a b3 mid screen without interruption.

on crouch i think its like +10 or so. another d1 is free but thats it.

this is all on hit btw
Yeah, it's definite in the +25 to 30 range. I think low arrow on hit is a little more than that, maybe 15ish. I wish they had accurate numbers in the frame data...

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Yeah, it's definite in the +25 to 30 range. I think low arrow on hit is a little more than that, maybe 15ish. I wish they had accurate numbers in the frame data...

I wish we had frame data on arrow cancels and total forward and back dash frames including back dash invince frames, when they start, how many and when they end.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I wish we had frame data on arrow cancels and total forward and back dash frames including back dash invince frames, when they start, how many and when they end.
I could easily find these frames by taking 60fps footage and analyzing it. Just leave me a list of things to check and I will do it a day soon.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
here are ones I would like to know right off the bat

Forward dash duration- like from the start right to when you can hit the first normal

Back Dash - Frame duration - tough to find out invulnerable frames

Normal Arrow on Hit standing
Normal Arrow on block standing

Normal Low Arrow on Hit
Normal Low Arrow on Block

Over Head normal Arrow on hit

Electric Arrow stagger frames on hit

Electric and Fire on block (is there a difference from normal?)

and just for fun, how many frames does it take electric to cross the screen?