What's new

Announcing the New TYM Premium Membership Plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Keeping TYM up and running is a full-time job and it comes with a ton of expenses. @CrimsonShadow and I have been hard at work trying to streamline our Premium Membership Plan to make it easier for our users to help support the site!

If you would like to help support TYM, you may now subscribe to our Premium Membership Plan for only $5.00 per month! Not only is this an enormous help to us, but it comes with awesome perks for you! Perks currently include:
  • NO ADS! Our Premium Supporters get to enjoy an ad-free TYM experience!
  • Access to the Premium Portal! This is an exclusive forum only visible to our Premium Supporters. We have just re-created this portal from scratch, so it's currently not very helpful, but @CrimsonShadow and I are working on some very exciting things that we'll be able to add to the portal. Expect more details soon!
  • Name changes! Premium Supporters may request to change their username up to once per month!
  • Bold and Gold! Premium Supporters get recognized by their bold, gold usernames and a yellow "Premium Supporter" banner under their username!
  • Free access to The Ultimate Fighting Game Crash Course (a $50 value)! This Udemy course features over 6 hours of video content to teach you how to play fighting games at a competitive level. It's a $50 purchase for non-Premium Supporters, but our Premium Supporters gain FREE access! If you're new to fighting games and looking for somewhere to start, this course will be an excellent jumping-off point for you!
We will be constantly working to ensure our Premium Supporters are adequately rewarded for showing their support. If you have any suggestions for new perks or rewards, please feel free to PM me with your suggestions or feedback.

TO REGISTER: Just click here to visit the registration page.

Thank you all for helping me keep TYM alive and active!

-Woody

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
If you currently have an active Premium Membership through our old $15 plan, no worries! You still get all the benefits mentioned above until your plan expires. It will not auto-renew, since we no longer offer the $15 plan. Once it expires, you may sign up for the new $5 plan.

If you would like to redeem your free access to The Ultimate Fighting Game Crash Course, please PM me for your coupon.

And, of course, thank you for your support!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.