What's new

Announcing The Cell Games - An 8 week online tournament series presented by StreamMe

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
StreamMe Presents Cell Games.

An 8 week tournament series with a $5,000 total prize pool. The broadcast can be found at stream.me/dbz and registration is at smash.gg/cellgames

The season will start on February 10th with scheduled offline & holiday breaks. Each week will start with open registration double elimination bracket play broadcasted live on Saturday and then will continue with the Top 8 of the week that qualified to compete on Tuesday for more league points and cash prize pool.

Playstation 4

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
NOW We is talking! Where the HELL DOES THIS NEGRO SIGN UP ?Question mark? :l:qtl:D:qtr:r

EDIT i sees it lol. Signing up NOW! Thank you soooo much for answering my prayers!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
On one hand, I kind of want to jump in before people know what they are doing. On the other hand, I know I'd get Sonic in my pool the minute I sign up....

For real though, I think I'm going to be a wi-fi warrior for a while, so I won't be getting involved. Should be hype though, glad to see WoTG having something going 5 days a week now

E

Eldriken

Imagine how much the players will improve over this 8 week period. We're going to see a lot of leveling up and new tech along the way.

This is gonna be so hype to watch.

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
Can't wait! This is my childhood!
This honestly (finally) feels like the db game I’ve always wanted. Loved budokai 3, but there was broken shenanigans all over the place.

Thanks AM (and stream.me/wotg), for doing this. I always try to tune in live (time difference is savage tho). Will definitely livestream as much as I can.

Edit: who’re you using? (assuming you’re playing, which seems likely)

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
im still learning as much as possible, a lot to take in haha
I know, it’s my first anime and 3v3 in over a decade. Loving the learning curve tho, that’s a huge part of what I love about gaming in general. Ssjb Vegeta is a sure thing now... his animations are so savage.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Unfortunately we will be pushing back Cell Games until the lobby issues have been resolved in game

We will be moving the first week back but everyone who has registered is still signed up!

We are also proud to announce that we will have Ultra David and myself casting!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Unfortunately we will be pushing back Cell Games until the lobby issues have been resolved in game

We will be moving the first week back but everyone who has registered is still signed up!

We are also proud to announce that we will have Ultra David and myself casting!
Well damn....was looking forward to it BUT everything happens for a reason. This is actually good in the long haul, because the online is very unstable even with a good connection. I guess until there is a major update of the issues, we will have a date on this starting up ?Question mark?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Well damn....was looking forward to it BUT everything happens for a reason. This is actually good in the long haul, because the online is very unstable even with a good connection. I guess until there is a major update of the issues, we will have a date on this starting up ?Question mark?
Not until it's fixed, we will keep moving it back until its 100% ready from bandai