Anniversary Multiverse Up with Great Rewards

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by HellblazerHawkman, May 15, 2018.

By HellblazerHawkman on May 15, 2018 at 3:17 PM
  1. HellblazerHawkman

HellblazerHawkman Confused Thanagarian
    News Editor

[​IMG]

TYM just got word from an inside source who has confirmed that there is an Injustice 2 Anniversary Multiverse up with some pretty stellar rewards. It seems like it's just a series of boss towers with no prior requirements needed to play through them.

Word of warning, the recommended level for doing these are 30, so expect things to be a challenge if you don't have a character just quite there yet. However, for completing that challenge, you can expect to get a ton of Platinum Motherboxes as well as 3 Diamond Motherboxes and 1000 Source Crystals for completing everything. You only have 163 hours (about a week) to finish this, so don't miss out!
    [​IMG]

Big thanks to @Sage Leviathan for being our secret inside man and also providing the images you see above.

Roy Arkon, MKF30, Espio and 4 others like this.
Coming at you with all dat news
News writer for (objectively) the best Netherrealm Studios based website. Feel free to message me if you have a news story you'd like to share
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by HellblazerHawkman, May 15, 2018.

1. DDutchguy
      DDutchguy
      My level 30 gear is insanely overpowered so these bosses are gonna get mopped free. Thanks for the platinum boxes NRS
      II Tundra II likes this.
    2. xInfra Deadx
      xInfra Deadx
      My level 30 gear is insanely overpowered so these bosses are gonna get mopped free. Thanks for the platinum boxes NRS
    3. II Tundra II
      II Tundra II
      My night's planned, a 6 pack and some multiverse. Oh.... Happy (belated) Birthday Injustice 2 <3 it's been a quick year.
    4. Sindelia
      Sindelia
      All these events are sidekick that means it is a good opportunity for those trying to get legendary gear to complete the needed requirements a lot easier.
      Ah one year's passed already...
      Sage Leviathan likes this.
    5. MKF30
      MKF30
      Nice update, none of my guys are even level 30 yet since their bigger update/Injustice complete edition hit so this will be challenging for my guys.