What's new

Anniversary Multiverse Up with Great Rewards

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

TYM just got word from an inside source who has confirmed that there is an Injustice 2 Anniversary Multiverse up with some pretty stellar rewards. It seems like it's just a series of boss towers with no prior requirements needed to play through them.

Word of warning, the recommended level for doing these are 30, so expect things to be a challenge if you don't have a character just quite there yet. However, for completing that challenge, you can expect to get a ton of Platinum Motherboxes as well as 3 Diamond Motherboxes and 1000 Source Crystals for completing everything. You only have 163 hours (about a week) to finish this, so don't miss out!

Big thanks to @Sage Leviathan for being our secret inside man and also providing the images you see above.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
My level 30 gear is insanely overpowered so these bosses are gonna get mopped free. Thanks for the platinum boxes NRS

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
My level 30 gear is insanely overpowered so these bosses are gonna get mopped free. Thanks for the platinum boxes NRS

My night's planned, a 6 pack and some multiverse. Oh.... Happy (belated) Birthday Injustice 2 <3 it's been a quick year.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice update, none of my guys are even level 30 yet since their bigger update/Injustice complete edition hit so this will be challenging for my guys.