What's new

Ankh Set Ups

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Hellooooo! And welcome to my humble abode. Here I will be showing off the basics of some Ankh Setups that I have found.

Red Ankh Chip Setup (UPDATED)

Traitless Ankh Setup

Grab Reset via Red Ankh Pressure

Just two things but so much can be done with these. They encourage you to get creative with your plus frames and keep the pressure on!

I wanna thank @Pig Of The Hut for assisting me in finding stuff involving Doctor Fate and his Ankhs. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hellooooo! And welcome to my humble abode. Here I will be showing off the basics of some Ankh Setups that I have found.

Red Ankh Chip Setup

Traitless Ankh Setup

Just two things but so much can be done with these. They encourage you to get creative with your plus frames and keep the pressure on!

I wanna thank @Pig Of The Hut for assisting me in finding stuff involving Doctor Fate and his Ankhs. Enjoy!
Can they not poke out before u do f2? That's great db2 w trait while in air is hkd. See if the can jump or poke out before the followup

If they can, then release ankhs after mb aura then summon ankh while they block ankhs,
Then f2 push release ankh f2 push

Try that :)

CrazyFingers

Can they not poke out before u do f2? That's great db2 w trait while in air is hkd. See if the can jump or poke out before the followup

If they can, then release ankhs after mb aura then summon ankh while they block ankhs,
Then f2 push release ankh f2 push

Try that :)
TEAAAAAAAAAM WORK.

CrazyFingers

Okay update. On the first setup, like @Pig Of The Hut mentioned, you have to release Ankhs when you cast the Dot spell on knockdown otherwise they can blow you up with a D1 and some wakeups. (in some MUs they might be able to do more than just D1 so do that instead.) i'll upload and updated video at some point to demonstrate how to do this more efficiently than the current version i have up. Thanks Pig!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Okay update. On the first setup, like @Pig Of The Hut mentioned, you have to release Ankhs when you cast the Dot spell on knockdown otherwise they can blow you up with a D1 and some wakeups. (in some MUs they might be able to do more than just D1 so do that instead.) i'll upload and updated video at some point to demonstrate how to do this more efficiently than the current version i have up. Thanks Pig!
Thank you!!! Also the new setup I wrote out make sure no holes, maybe also try when they block the 2 ankhs and u summon one is you can immediate release it and do another mb aura drain

Can you imagine if this pans out his corner game will be sick. Once they respect that you can mix up with mb roll for cross ups etc. or get your throw in somewhere there for corner combo.

CrazyFingers

gonna test getting another MB Aura Drain spell but i just uploaded the updated setup as a baseline. I am also going to see if you can do the same with just one ankh and still be plus. The updated setup with two ankhs guarantees a F3 (like Red Ankhs tend to do) and well...the second video concerning this that i'm uploading is just an example of what we can do.