What's new

And I, Book Burning, the Rain Player

BookBurning

Voidwards
Will be practicing heavily in Tekken 6 BR. With only less than a year of competitive fighting game experience under my belt, I am really curious to see how I fair in that game. Not to blow myself but I think for only 8 months of experience on FGs I do fairly well in MK9 and I could possibly do well in Tekken also.

If anyone has any tips or wants to practice soon, add me. I'll be playing as Roger Jr. Because I feel like it and am sick of seeing Bob and Law, just because of EVO.

Note: I'm still going to be playing MK9, alot. So I'm not leaving or anything like that whatsoever.

Thank you. :)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Why is this important? (Incoming flames about how ignorant I am, or a [ban incoming], etc.)

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
You'll have to adjust to a completely different fight engine. Especially considering MK9 is 2D and T6BR plays on a 3D plane so much different aspects to consider.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Hey guys! Sorry I've been inactive for a bit, I've been practicing a ton. I actually settled with Ganryu believe it or not, the Sumo Wrestler haha. But yeah, add me if any of you want and we can get some games in. :)

I've been pouring alot of time into this one character while learning the game engine and just how everything works altogether. Video footage is invaluable but you're right, I was getting the floor wiped with me for awhile, but finally I can hold my own now. I actually really enjoy this game, plus taking a break from MK felt nice after playing it non-stop since launch haha.

And Ninj it's not really that important, I was just seeing if anyone here wanted to play and enough people here know me to where I just felt like I may want to let them know. No big deal, but no problem as well.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Add me and we can play a few matches. I need to brush up though because Ive been playing MK and now I have to adjust again lol.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
I can show you a thing or two about Tekken. PSN is

xX-NAKM-Xx