What's new

Guide "And deadly as the dawn" - Smoke Living Combos Thread

I did and it's fairly tight, but it's really not that bad. Way more forgiving than most AE links, so I'm sure you can handle it.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I did it by accident, I mistimed the 21~sb Njp tele, 3D12 ended up coming out so I panicked and njp'd...and just adjusted from the mistime....looked hella swag though...

I too have been using corner 3D12, NJP, 32, Uppercut, D1~Smokebomb and it's actually very easy.

If you hit 32 immediately after you land from the NJP, you don't have to adjust for the uppercut.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I too have been using corner 3D12, NJP, 32, Uppercut, D1~Smokebomb and it's actually very easy.

If you hit 32 immediately after you land from the NJP, you don't have to adjust for the uppercut.
This is something I have to try...I'm just now trying to get the f4 down for the f4~exsb...always end up doing it to late and the guy drops...maybe if I back dash slightly...maybe I could try this uppercut combo first see how it feels

This is something I have to try...I'm just now trying to get the f4 down for the f4~exsb...always end up doing it to late and the guy drops...maybe if I back dash slightly...maybe I could try this uppercut combo first see how it feels
Yes, backdashing is the easy answer.

Here's another version of the combo with an additional 32. It's more strict for sure, but still very viable. As you can see, I only dropped it once here. (BTW, this is the Vita, so you wont see a reset. :()

Like I said above, the trick is to hit the first 32 immediately (the second 32 is the strictest part if you're going for it). This puts them high enough and 32 will move you forward enough for a very easy "backwards" uppercut. If you can see my button log, you'll notice I don't move at all.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
pretty much the majority of my new combos have been found now, but ive still got some new stuff on the way, lots of damage too ;)

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
pretty much the majority of my new combos have been found now, but ive still got some new stuff on the way, lots of damage too ;)
What are you waiting for? Christmas or the end if the world?

...see what I did there?

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

TONY-T

Mad scientist
What are you waiting for? Christmas or the end if the world?

...see what I did there?

Ive been lazy towards smoke. ive have a vid with him wich ive had on my pc for the last 8 months. Alot of the tech frothy has just recently posted. but ive still got some suprises. im going to start to work hard to get it finished. the only thing holding me back is some of the more ridiculous combos i want to do. there just to dam hard. i really need to put some hours in if i want to complete it...

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Ive been lazy towards smoke. ive have a vid with him wich ive had on my pc for the last 8 months. Alot of the tech frothy has just recently posted. but ive still got some suprises. im going to start to work hard to get it finished. the only thing holding me back is some of the more ridiculous combos i want to do. there just to dam hard. i really need to put some hours in if i want to complete it...
I can't wait! Really appreciate all the time and effort you put into your videos. Thanks bro.

Glass Sword

Nobody
I have been doing this combo for awhile. You can get this damage by doing 3 of the 32 string after the neutral jump punch. Also it is really hard to put in the toasty boost input and still get the d1 smoke cloud.
You can get 52 on a corner carry combo meterless. The combo is very situational Frothy loves the combo he made a thread about it I think.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I feel like the 2nd uppercut could be replaced by another combo to make this more than 45%. I got D3 to hit at the very end once, but it doesn't add any damage. I've only really been messing with Smoke for about week.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Like I said, I've only been playing w/ Smoke for about w eek and I'm still learning him. If you can link me to a higher meterless corner combo, please do.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I can do Smoke resets. I'm just curious what his absolute highest corner combo is that does not use any meter.
I think you can get over 50 with one of the uppercut combos but let's be serious the combo is not very practical compared to the standard bnb