What's new

Ancestral Gift (Aftermath)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I am really enjoying the changes to this variation. I don’t really play the other two But I’m a huge fan of 2 major buffs.

1. 22 1+3 is a true grab and 222 is safe
  2. b34 1+3 is -5 down from -10. (Safe)
With 111 being a string that leads to tic throws and d3 being so strong, he gets to make you guess every time he touches you now. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Zviko

Noob
When I saw the patch notes I was hoping they kept 22 1+3 a mid. Imagine if they had to jump and you read that with B2. B2 would actually be useful, he'd get some combos and an opportunity to hit cmnd grab as an armor breaker. I just don't see it happening now except after D2KB and it's not even easy to hit it.

Still happy with the changes.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
New to NW and trying to learn some BnBs for this variation. What do you all use midscreen off of his KB's?

Wigy

There it is...
I struggle to make people respect shit. All theyre risking eating is 111 bf4. Wish 222 was special cancelable.

SparkySanders

Unga bunga dude
New to NW and trying to learn some BnBs for this variation. What do you all use midscreen off of his KB's?
it’s pretty limited to (starter; 111,b34, f12,f2121,b13 into bf4 amp)

unless you get a j2 to b2 (or raw b2) into dash 111 command grab or dash f12 into command grab. I always amp the command grab for oki. You can also combo off projectiles with reflector amp midscreen but it’s super tight and depends on the projectile thrown at ya.