What's new

Combo Video - Ancestral Ancestral BnB's (Up to 45% Meterless)

HappyPow

Noob
Yo so here are my Ancestral BnB's. Mostly using as starters the ones that you need to Armor break, use the range at his max and punish etc.. I'm not using any JiP before the combos (except for JiP Dive that breaks Armor).
I'll Put as soon as I can a gameplay video here because I think that the most difficult is not to get the combos but how to play (pressure, Coming in, zoning etc...) with him.
Well it is one of my favorite variation so I hope I've got some good stuff (BTW it is eazzz stuff) xD

"Mong Gameplan"

Ji2 Corner Tech (Made in RM NoBrows)

Last edited:

Parasurama

Dragon
Yo so here are my Ancestral BnB's. Mostly using as starters the ones that you need to Armor break, use the range at his max and punish etc.. I'm not using any JiP before the combos (except for JiP Dive that breaks Armor).
I'll Put as soon as I can a gameplay video here because I think that the most difficult is not to get the combos but how to play (pressure, Coming in, zoning etc...) with him.
Well it is one of my favorite variation so I hope I've got some good stuff (BTW it is eazzz stuff) xD

Thanks so much. More please. The neutral feels so different from other variations because of the need to buff arrows.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Nice stuff. One thing I learned recently with ancestral in the corner after hitting an opponent with stun arrow and loading fire arrow, of you do an instant ji2, the opponent will stay in the corner and hen you can OH arrow. Much easier IMO because you don't gotta take a step or two back or worry if you took to much time to do that to where the combo will end before the ji1.

Another nice corner combo

With stun arrow loaded, starter into arrow/low arrow, load fire arrow, instant ji2 oh arrow, 34 up arrow, 11, ia dive kick, 34 low arrow. 42-46%

HappyPow

Noob
Nice stuff. One thing I learned recently with ancestral in the corner after hitting an opponent with stun arrow and loading fire arrow, of you do an instant ji2, the opponent will stay in the corner and hen you can OH arrow. Much easier IMO because you don't gotta take a step or two back or worry if you took to much time to do that to where the combo will end before the ji1.

Another nice corner combo

With stun arrow loaded, starter into arrow/low arrow, load fire arrow, instant ji2 oh arrow, 34 up arrow, 11, ia dive kick, 34 low arrow. 42-46%
Yo sick I've done it on Kitana 221 starter, I've added a d1 cause I haven't hit the 11 straight after the up Arrow (D1 11 Dive k) and at the end I've done NJP 221 BF3 ---> 46% or 47% I don't remember (I do think it was 47% but it seems too much). Can't you hit 34 Dive K after up Arrow?
And could you record the ia2 Arrow? She didn't stay in the corner (10tries).

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Yo sick I've done it on Kitana 221 starter, I've added a d1 cause it I haven't hit the 11 straight after the up Arrow (D1 11 Dive k) and at the I've done NJP 221 BF3 ---> 46% or 47% I don't remember (I do think it was 47% but it seems too much). Can't you hit 34 Dive K after up Arrow?
And could you record the ia2 Arrow? She didn't stay in the corner (10tries).
I will then when I'm around my system. And I've never landed 34 after 34 up arrow. Either you can't or it's a just frame link

HappyPow

Noob
UP! Here it is, I've added my first "Mong Gameplan " under my combo video.
I do apologize for the quality of that "lesson", it is really hard to found people knowing that MU.
Do not hesitate to read the describe, it is really important to know what's happening (or not xD) in that video.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
UP! Here it is, I've added my first "Mong Gameplan " under my combo video.
I do apologize for the quality of that "lesson", it is really hard to found people knowing that MU.
Do not hesitate to read the describe, it is really important to know what's happening (or not xD) in that video.
Is 221 arrow load safe on block?

HappyPow

Noob
Nice combos, I liked them!

Would be nice to include this 46% I found:
I would like to do it but : Starter JiP + 343... If you want I have a 48% if I remember well (JiP 343 stun, load fire jip Arrow NJP 4 up arrow 34 Dive K 34 BF3 but, I do not like JiP combos just to show a 1 or 2 more percent combo, and 343 has no real advantage---> 1= is better for pressure 22 (7frame startup so punishing move) and JiP/K Dive K=armor break, B1 and F2 = "Real starters")
If you could get the same combo without a Jip and a real starter, I'll put it on the top because it has a good meter building and 40% min. I guess.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
I would like to do it but : Starter JiP + 343... If you want I have a 48% if I remember well (JiP 343 stun, load fire jip Arrow NJP 4 up arrow 34 Dive K 34 BF3 but, I do not like JiP combos just to show a 1 or 2 more percent combo, and 343 has no real advantage---> 1= is better for pressure 22 (7frame startup so punishing move) and JiP/K Dive K=armor break, B1 and F2 = "Real starters")
If you could get the same combo without a Jip and a real starter, I'll put it on the top because it has a good meter building and 40% min. I guess.
It takes an hour minimum to land (unless I get lucky) so not really worth the effort! Sick if you know a 48%, I thought 46% was max. I'll test it out!

HappyPow

Noob
It takes an hour minimum to land (unless I get lucky) so not really worth the effort! Sick if you know a 48%, I thought 46% was max. I'll test it out!
Yeah but like I said JiP 343... Not real worthy xD I mean IMO you can't really hit someone with a JiP (and with 343) except on reads (Dodge a move and "punish" with the JiP).
Damn, please :D Do it again xD It has a good meter build.