What's new

An Early Look At Sonya's Frame Data and Move List

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I don't think everything is covered, and *subject to change* needs to be said, but it does give a general idea on what to expect.

*Sonya is on the right side of the screen so her moveset is flipped in the menu here.*

Have at it.

Last edited:

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I've literally been looking for this everywhere! Thank you!

I officially have the majority of the frame data for all 7 characters in the demo build!

I'm just missing Sonya's pokes now... (I really wish they had gone through them in the video).

*EDIT*

Something to note is that Sonya is on the right side of the screen so her moveset is flipped in the menu here.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

I officially have the majority of the frame data for all 7 characters in the demo build!

I'm just missing Sonya's pokes now... (I really wish they had gone through them in the video).

*EDIT*

Something to note is that Sonya is on the right side of the screen so her moveset is flipped in the menu here.
Nice, any time bro! I know you were on the lookout for some of these.

Updated the OP with the screen flip fact.

kcd117

Noob

*EDIT*

If you are looking for early frame data for all characters make sure to check kombat klub’s and killer xinok’s channel on youtube the next few days. They recorded it for all of the variations in the build.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
If you are looking for early frame data for all characters make sure to check kombat klub’s and killer xinok’s channel on youtube the next few days. They recorded it for all of the variations in the build.
What is Killer Xinok's youtube channel? I can't seem to find it.

xiskza

Underworld
Sonya, so far, from MK9 to MK11, has lost kartwheel, military stance, leg grab, dive kick, arc kick.
And her kiss, which is now only in her outro.
This is barely Sonya anymore. Might as well create a new character.