What's new

American Election 2020 *Biden Wins*

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
NY's stuff has always seemed politically motivated.

Remember Trump was friends with Democrats until he ran against them...then suddenly all the stuff they tried to fling around.

It'd be ill-advised to try stuff with Trump if he's outta the WH...would a President Biden, already under a cloud and facing a divided Congress, want the prior president to be seen as persecuted by spiteful partisans?
I don't think anyone reasonable, including Joe Biden, sees people investigating someone who has ample evidence of breaking the laws, in multiple places and at multiple times, as "spiteful partisans".

That's why our district attorney is hired to do. And they will do it regardless of party.

It has nothing to to with Congress and Congress doesn't care.

And Biden is most certainly not "Under a cloud". But Trump definitely is.

Gaxkang

Noob
I don't think anyone reasonable, including Joe Biden, sees people investigating someone who has ample evidence of breaking the laws, in multiple places and at multiple times, as "spiteful partisans".

That's why our district attorney is hired to do. And they will do it regardless of party.

It has nothing to to with Congress and Congress doesn't care.

And Biden is most certainly not "Under a cloud". But Trump definitely is.
The NY AG is an over the top partisan, that's no secret. Whether it's NY or in D.C. it's been a situation of "show me the man and I'll show you the crime".
And NY is the same state where Cuomo the governor disbanded his anti-corruption task force when it started looking at his own people heh.

The only reason anybody started going after Trump on anything is because he won the presidency. And before Obama left office, the façade of a peaceful transfer of power was all it was, a facade.

And you can bet the farm the NY AG is in contact with national Democrats. She has ambitions, after all.
Congressional Dems have always been in the loop.

If Biden gets into the WH there will definitely be a cloud. And for years partisans tried to place a cloud on Trump...after all, for years they still promoted the idea he wasn't a legitimate president. Not the real president, etc.

Gaxkang

Noob
Noted serious lawyer Lin Wood on Biden in 2019 forseeing problems with a pandemic in the US and Woody interpreting it as Biden being responsible for COVID?

While it's true one could say the virus apparently helped accomplish a goal of China's to get their preference in the WH, such a conspiracy theory with Biden is improbable. That is to say, China wouldn't conspire with that dude. Better out of the loop.

One could criticize Wood for an unlikely conspiracy theory, but the news media promoted and made millions off conspiracy theories for years....so well, one doesn't feel the energy to be too strict with Wood. :D

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
The NY AG is an over the top partisan, that's no secret. Whether it's NY or in D.C. it's been a situation of "show me the man and I'll show you the crime".
And NY is the same state where Cuomo the governor disbanded his anti-corruption task force when it started looking at his own people heh.

The only reason anybody started going after Trump on anything is because he won the presidency. And before Obama left office, the façade of a peaceful transfer of power was all it was, a facade.

And you can bet the farm the NY AG is in contact with national Democrats. She has ambitions, after all.
Congressional Dems have always been in the loop.

If Biden gets into the WH there will definitely be a cloud. And for years partisans tried to place a cloud on Trump...after all, for years they still promoted the idea he wasn't a legitimate president. Not the real president, etc.
So the same state that prosecuted Anthony Weiner, Democratic Congressman and husband of an aide to Hillary Clinton, suddenly has never prosecuted a case against anyone but Republicans.

Because.... 'Gaxkang' said so. Makes sense.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
What do you think trying to overturn a democratic election through meritless allegations of fraud and threats of retaliation is? And before you say "heh well democrats did this" Hillary Clinton conceded the presidency and the dumb president happened to have half his campaign engaging in foreign affairs and lying about it, so they went to jail.

Gaxkang

Noob
So the same state that prosecuted Anthony Weiner, Democratic Congressman and husband of an aide to Hillary Clinton, suddenly has never prosecuted a case against anyone but Republicans.

Because.... 'Gaxkang' said so. Makes sense.
Carlos Danger was federal, I don't see Letitia James.

James is very obviously political along her partisan line. She goes after partisan targets. She no doubt enjoys talk of perhaps running for mayor or other ambitions.

It's not what I say...it's what James says and how she conducts herself.

Perhaps you need to pay more attention the AG in NY. ;)

Gaxkang

Noob
What do you think trying to overturn a democratic election through meritless allegations of fraud and threats of retaliation is? And before you say "heh well democrats did this" Hillary Clinton conceded the presidency and the dumb president happened to have half his campaign engaging in foreign affairs and lying about it, so they went to jail.
Sure Hillary "conceded" and maintained for years the election had been stolen from her. And the Obama admin already started working on hurting Trump's presidency before he was sworn in.

Really only Manafort had been an issue before he was gone and he was doing his own thing. Other associates....a lot of noise from an establishment trying to do damage. Like the Flynn thing.

Trump has broken no law in contesting the election and the result is yet to be concluded. Is no "coup". Been contested and bumpy elections before in US history.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Sure Hillary "conceded" and maintained for years the election had been stolen from her. And the Obama admin already started working on hurting Trump's presidency before he was sworn in.

Really only Manafort had been an issue before he was gone and he was doing his own thing. Other associates....a lot of noise from an establishment trying to do damage. Like the Flynn thing.

Trump has broken no law in contesting the election and the result is yet to be concluded. Is no "coup". Been contested and bumpy elections before in US history.
This isn't 'bumpy', it's a sitting president attempting to decertify already-certified vote counts, and to throw out only the votes that aren't in his favor.

Numerous direct associates and advisers of Trump have been convicted, not just indicted. It's not 'noise', it's people breaking the law.

Gaxkang

Noob
This isn't 'bumpy', it's a sitting president attempting to decertify already-certified vote counts, and to throw out only the votes that aren't in his favor.

Numerous direct associates and advisers of Trump have been convicted, not just indicted. It's not 'noise', it's people breaking the law.
Suspicions been raised about things. And it has been agreed some votes shouldn't have been legally counted and are gone. And the GA recount taken just on it's own without questioning further, resulted in a bigger vote difference than is normal in recounts.

What the ultimate strategy will be remains to be seen.

But there's nothing illegal...there's no "coup".

And you gotta understand how "process crime" works in D.C. and targeting people to get. Flynn for instance was an example. That Roger Stone guy....legal action over not what he did but what he said about what he did? Sinister heh
And the FISA corruption and that Carter Page . the Dossier. all shady D.C. stuff. to try to hurt a president who wasn't supposed to win.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
A coup doesn't always involve the military banging on the door demanding you leave. As we saw in Bolivia, sometimes you can overthrow the will of the people by concocting phony election fraud schemes and finding the right political leaders to back you in strong arming your way through legal processes.

Trump is seriously just inviting state legislators to the White House and asking them to give him the votes, as is the plan laid out by Giuliani and Co., hopefully provoking a crisis that then goes to the House of Representatives, which would likely throw him the win. That is stealing power, whether it's done through lawful process or not, because it's founded on bullshit.

Gaxkang

Noob
A coup doesn't always involve the military banging on the door demanding you leave. As we saw in Bolivia, sometimes you can overthrow the will of the people by concocting phony election fraud schemes and finding the right political leaders to back you in strong arming your way through legal processes.

Trump is seriously just inviting state legislators to the White House and asking them to give him the votes, as is the plan laid out by Giuliani and Co., hopefully provoking a crisis that then goes to the House of Representatives, which would likely throw him the win. That is stealing power, whether it's done through lawful process or not, because it's founded on bullshit.
It's not difficult to feel suspicion about how the election went, taking into account different things. If Biden gains the WH, it seems the Dems chose their price since they wanted an election rather different looking than the last one.

If only things had been more like the election in 2016....at least a winner known that night, rather than many days later. With votes still being counted in states even to this day heh.

Elections can be contested, and what you describe with the House of Representatives...hurdles have to be crossed. So you're still not anywhere near a coup or anything resembling Bolivia or some such.

And if we're referencing South America, well, a rigged election ain't impossible in those terms eh....

Last edited:

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Did you go look? Be honest.
I did, and I saw not a single source to back up any of your claims.

Incidentally, when invited by Tucker Carlson to speak on whether or not she had proof that the voter machines were hacked by foreign agents as she alleged in the last Guilianni press conference, not only did Powell refuse but told Carlson to stop contacting her. No one else could confirm the existence of her supposed evidence either.

And that's because there is none. None.

That's why these cases are being thrown out. That's why they'll bluster in the media and then immediately walk the allegations back in actual court. It's all just noise to fuck with people's trust in our democratic system. The act of sore losers.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
It's not difficult to feel suspicion about how the election went, taking into account different things. If Biden gains the WH, it seems the Dems chose their price since they wanted an election rather different looking than the last one.

If only things had been more like the election in 2016....at least a winner known that night, rather than many days later. With votes still being counted in states even to this day heh.

Elections can be contested, and what you describe with the House of Representatives...hurdles have to be crossed. So you're still not anywhere near a coup or anything resembling Bolivia or some such.

And if we're referencing South America, well, a rigged election ain't impossible in those terms eh....
Heh "hurdles have to be crossed" is just vague gesturing so that you can give off the appearance of knowing what you're talking about without actually committing. Heh.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I did, and I saw not a single source to back up any of your claims.

Incidentally, when invited by Tucker Carlson to speak on whether or not she had proof that the voter machines were hacked by foreign agents as she alleged in the last Guilianni press conference, not only did Powell refuse but told Carlson to stop contacting her. No one else could confirm the existence of her supposed evidence either.

And that's because there is none. None.

That's why these cases are being thrown out. That's why they'll bluster in the media and then immediately walk the allegations back in actual court. It's all just noise to fuck with people's trust in our democratic system. The act of sore losers.

I actually agree with tucker Carlson here and have been saying the same thing the whole time. Don’t be fooled that she isn’t sending her proof to media outlets. She’s a lawyer not a pundit. Be patient.

I know I haven’t posted many sources but that’s because it’s mostly my opinions lol. My opinions come from many sources like the shit Ive seen or past experiences. It’s all jumbled together. I’ll give you an example and sources of how I come to my speculations based on the shit I looked at yesterday.

Last edited:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
@Rude

It’s not proof but it’s what I find interesting and helps shapes my odds. This was added to the fold yesterday.

Nov 16. Kirkland and Ellis is one of the largest and most elite firms there is. They represent the PA Secretary in the Trump case. Apparently the Kirkland lawyer was harassing the trump lawyer. Of course it doesn’t say the contents so it could be a “soccer fall” complaint even if it’s inappropriate. Trump lawyer drops the case.

Nov 20 - Kirkland and Ellis remove their representation for the PA secretary in the Trump case. Why though? Was the harassment THAT bad? I could understand removing that particular lawyer who was harassing but why the whole firm? Did the Secretary ask the firm to stand down? I doubt it. You want the best especially when they are fired up enough to talk shit. You especially want your name on a “no evidence” slam dunk. It’s strange. Maybe they don’t want their name tied to dogshit. Because sometimes good lawyers care about their reputations. I know that’s hard to fathom for some but it’s true.

That’s why I say odds, I don’t know the answers. Or pretend to know the answers like the “I block everything but npr and nyt because they are the only credible sources”crowd lol. I question everything and could never understand that kind of thoughtless devotion to a safe space. I’m not a coward though.

Nov 20 - Dominion backs out of PA official hearing and lawyers up. 1.3 million PA people used dominion systems. This doesn’t mean anything as of right now. It’s not proof, it’s interesting. It’s telling. Patience.

Nov 20 Republican GA Secretary certifies and then decertifies the vote. He also calls the recount an audit thinking he’s slick. An audit is done by third party with all parties present. Votes are cross checked with voter rolls. A recount is just counting the same votes over again. The republicans are snakes too, I’m not defending them. I suggested they might of stole Florida in the early pages. Did I have proof? No, just irregularities. That’s what an audit is for. Robocop has posted allegations in FL. That’s enough for me. Audit the vote.

Nov 20 Hahahaha. 78 million people is a lot of donations. Nothing important but i think that’s funny. Funding a transition lol.

So that’s an example of the kind of shit I look at to come up with these opinion odds. A detailed explanation just for you rude dude.