What's new

American Election 2020 *Biden Wins*

stokedAF

casual kahnage
None, but he's made a career out of peddling complete lies, and somehow conservatives still love him.

They're fairly credible, not sure what your issue with them is. Do you have any sources you find more credible that you'd like to compare? Even if just 10% of Trump Supporters believe in QAnon, we're talking about 7 million people or more who buy into this kind of crazy conspiracy theory stuff.
He’s entertainment, that’s why people love him. The last I saw of him he was driving an armored truck through a riot, talking shit on a bullhorn lol. That’s funny shit.

That’s a poll from yahoo news where anyone can post.That’s not credible at all. No polling is credible anymore. I think only 2 polling sites even got close on this election. Rasmussen and trafalgar group.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
@Rude
“I'm still waiting for you to cite where you got your percentages from. Everything else is speculation and blatant conspiracy theorism.

It's good that it doesn't bother you, cause I thoroughly enjoy telling idiots to shut the fuck up unless they have proof.

Shut the fuck up unless you have proof. All damn day, dude. Ain't got nowhere I gotta be.”

- I already told you the source for where I pulled the numbers. Top comment on page 43. Pay attention bro.

- oh good because I enjoy telling rude goobers who say shit with certainty that “I told you so”. It’s not certain but it’s possible. No fun if it’s easy and simple minded lol.

- Good I’m glad you have time because because it will take patience. Not much longer, I promise.
You have no idea what you're even arguing for anymore, do you?

Shut the fuck up unless you provide proof if fraud.

Gaxkang

Noob
This is the same base that thinks that Hillary Clinton is running an underground child sex trafficking ring from a pizza place in NYC, and that President Obama wasn't born in the USA. She doesn't need to prove anything, all she needs to do is keep raising the specter of a possibility and Trump's base will latch on to it hook line and sinker. If she doesn't get results she can just blame it on "the system" or "the liberal media" or "Big Tech" or some other nameless formless boogeyman. Conservatives will believe her because they want to believe her.
You seem to overestimate how many people believe in those 2 things.

And the news media happily reported about "the Resistance". The news media is mostly Democratic and was openly hostile to Trump. Big Tech did censor a major news story, as did the news media.

You're letting things slip, man... ;)

Gaxkang

Noob
New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, NPR, Associated Press. Reuters, BBC.

I'm not getting testy. Just trying to help you be less of an idiot about things. You've demonstrated multiple times that while you have an interest in this stuff, you clearly have no clue how anything actually works. If you want to remain ignorant, that's your choice though. Doesn't bother me. I'm just someone who actually prefers trying to know what they're talking about before weighing in on these things.
NPR openly censored a major news story before the election.

Ya remember the alleged story of Trump insulting soldiers...even at their graves? Started with Atlantic and passed around as true...all on "anonymous sources". And then it was said other anonymous sources confirmed the original anonymous sources....
And that's considered "news". :D

Gaxkang

Noob
You don't know who Joseph McCarthy is, do you. Or Alex Jones. Or the entire QAnon movement.

"
Several weeks ago, a Yahoo! News poll conducted by YouGov found that half of Trump supporters believed in QAnon, the false conspiracy theory that a group of Satan-worshipping Democrats, billionaires and celebrities control the world while carrying out pedophilia and human trafficking.

QAnon’s followers also believe that these people harvest a purportedly life-extending substance from the blood of exploited children.

"
Polling reputation sure increased after this election, right, in terms of accuracy?

Got to the point where polling is now seen as election meddling because of the false picture it paints and is hammered daily.

Gaxkang

Noob
None, but he's made a career out of peddling complete lies, and somehow conservatives still love him.
An award winning personality from MSNBC (Rachel Maddow) also held up as really smart asserted the Alex Jones defense when sued in court over things she claimed about a news org, that a news org was literally a paid Russian propaganda outfit.

The defense being that things she says should not be taken literally even if she says literally. Says things that cannot be proven true or false. Essentially, an entertainer.

The Alex Jones defense.

Also was the same personality who suggested Russians control the government, and would possibly hack the power grid to freeze Northerners to death.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Premium Supporter
When it comes to provable election fraud, there's actually some shit going down in Florida where 34 votes won this race: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/20/florida-election-trump-senator-rodriguez/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=wp_homepage

“I’m looking for Alex,” she told a white-haired man who answered the door. “Is he around?”
“Uh, no. He’ll be back tomorrow, though,” the man replied, refusing to say where Rodriguez was, how to reach him, or why a man with no history in politics — a registered Republican until a few months ago — had become an unaffiliated candidate for Florida’s 37th State Senate District.

Days later, Milberg discovered the man at the door had been lying. He was, in fact, Rodriguez, whose more than 6,000 votes may have tipped the election away from a Democratic incumbent in Miami with the same last name.

The presence of “shadow candidates” who attempt to spoil an election is no foreign concept in Florida. In 2013, a former independent candidate for U.S. Congress was convicted of four counts of campaign finance violations after allegations that he ran only to weaken a Democratic challenger.

Rodríguez, a lawyer and first-term senator who had previously served in the Florida House, pitched his existing work on climate-change issues and labor.
Alex Rodriguez, meanwhile, appeared to have no campaign at all. He did not attend candidate forums, had no website, and received only a $2,000 loan from himself, the Herald reported. When WPLG sought candidate headshots to use on TV, he failed to return the station’s calls.

Yet he ran for office because “it’s always something I wanted to do,” he told the Herald.

Under oath, Rodriguez listed his address on campaign documents as being in Palmetto Bay, Fla., according to WLTV, even though the station reported that he had in fact been living in a rented house in Boca Raton, more than 60 miles and several state Senate districts away.

Mailers with his name were sent to voters in Miami by an untraceable political action committee whose only donor listed a UPS store in Atlanta as its address, according to Politico.

As WPLG reported, Rodriguez’s candidacy also bears striking similarities to that of Celso D. Alfonso, another no-party Florida state Senate candidate.

Both men were registered as Republicans in 2018, and both qualified for this year’s election on the same day, with hand-delivered checks time-stamped within minutes of one another, according to the Herald. Their listed email addresses are nearly identical, too.
Reached by WPLG at his house, Alfonso said that he decided to run at 81 years old to pursue a childhood dream of public service. Asked about his campaign fliers — which were sent out by the same mysterious PAC — Alfonso said he had no such ads.

Minutes later, he changed his story.

Apparently, that false candidate took in 6,000 votes in an election where the winner was decided by only 34. It looks like both false candidates are being investigated for election fraud and/or campaign finance violations, but Florida law makes the political group who funded them virtually untraceable (see bottom of this post). Some parts sound lazy, like the addresses being so close together, so hopefully they made a mistake somewhere and will actually face some consequences.

From one of the articles cited (here):

The mailers emerged from political committees that have become ubiquitous in Florida campaigns. The groups can accept unlimited contributions, be run directly by candidates, consultants or outside groups and serve as the primary means for funding campaigns, ads or simply as pass-throughs that obfuscate who is paying the bills.

“At a certain point there are groups that do not care how the job gets done," said state Sen. Bobby Powell, a Democrat who chairs the Florida Legislative Black Caucus, referring to the mail piece using the misleading stock photo. "They will use dishonest or disingenuous attacks to persuade a group of voters they may or may not have any respect for to keep power."

In one case, the donor funded political mailers used a stock photo of a Black woman, even though the candidate the mailer supports is white. In another, the mailer also featured stock photos with language that would seem to appeal to Democratic voters.

Hopefully people can see that the throughline with these provable instances of criminal behavior is that the crime is not being committed by our elections admins or security admins. It is being committed by outside agents, politicians, disgruntled mail carriers, etc.

Last edited:

Gooberking

Solidly Mediocre
He is going to fight, claw, and kick scream his way into staying with everything he has so he doesn't lose power, clout, and possibly have to deal with the fear of paying a legal price for abusing his power for personal gain and his not so subtle criminal behavior. It's not really any deeper than that.

He isn't doing this because there is any real reason to think something fishing is going on the blue side, and he isn't standing up for process or democracy. He doesn't care about your, or anyone's democracy, which why we are here; right now. The only thing he cares about is staying put, and in his "what can we get away with" mentality will do anything if there is a road that goes where he wants. That's his plan, and has always been the plan and the fraud angle is just that, an angle.

I don't even think he planned on leaving willingly at 8 years. I think he would spend the 4 years trying to undermine democracy enough to allow him to stay. He has been telling you that is what he wants all along.

"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."
..and he would have a good chunk of the country thinking redefining how America works is a good thing, because democrats are evil and he is a god or something else just as ridiculous.

Gaxkang

Noob
You're acting like video evidence would make a difference to you. You'd just change the subject or "BUT THE DEMOCRATS"

Here's actual video of Trump mocking John McCain for being captured as a soldier during the Vietnam war. Actual video evidence of Trump mocking him for his military service

Indeed, he mocked John McCain. What happened was McCain insulted Republican voters, and Trump's mocking of McCain was in response to that.

Mocking McCain is not mocking soldiers in general. Or POW's. It was about McCain.

The Atlantic story claimed Trump called soldiers, veterans suckers and losers, and other nasty claims. For the public wanting to know what the proof was, they were told anonymous sources and that other anonymous sources confirmed those sources. :rolleyes:
Absolutely no evidence has ever been presented involving Trump's interaction with soldiers and veterans to back up what was truly a smearjob. Having zero evidence and making such claims equals smearjob.

The news media treated it as true, of course. Based on nothing.

And Trump's mocking of McCain in response to McCain insulting voters in no way substantiated the Atlantic story, which was based on nothing. But certainly the media tried to cite it, looking desperate.

Last edited:

Gaxkang

Noob
He is going to fight, claw, and kick scream his way into staying with everything he has so he doesn't lose power, clout, and possibly have to deal with the fear of paying a legal price for abusing his power for personal gain and his not so subtle criminal behavior. It's not really any deeper than that.

He isn't doing this because there is any real reason to think something fishing is going on the blue side, and he isn't standing up for process or democracy. He doesn't care about your, or anyone's democracy, which why we are here; right now. The only thing he cares about is staying put, and in his "what can we get away with" mentality will do anything if there is a road that goes where he wants. That's his plan, and has always been the plan and the fraud angle is just that, an angle.

I don't even think he planned on leaving willingly at 8 years. I think he would spend the 4 years trying to undermine democracy enough to allow him to stay. He has been telling you that is what he wants all along.

..and he would have a good chunk of the country thinking redefining how America works is a good thing, because democrats are evil and he is a god or something else just as ridiculous.
Once again I have to point out Democrats multiple times have claimed elections were stolen from them. If Trump had won outright they would have said he stole it (again).
But I gather democracy is only hurt when the Orange Man or Republicans question the process or claim something fishy happened.

And allegations abusing power for personal gain, criminal behavior....yah everybody saw all the antics the liberal folk got up to after not accepting the 2016 election.

And ya know after Trump was treated so unfairly, maybe a third term would be deserved, lol. :p

Gaxkang

Noob
Last edited:

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
It says right there in the article that the machines are used to count ballots, not vote on them, and any use is followed by a physical risk audit that matches the paper ballots with the count from machines.

Read! For chrissakes!

Gaxkang

Noob
It says right there in the article that the machines are used to count ballots, not vote on them, and any use is followed by a physical risk audit that matches the paper ballots with the count from machines.

Read! For chrissakes!
Ms. Panetta's zinger was that Dominion is not used in Colorado outside of a select few little matters such as disabled folk.

That's not true and a quick Google search makes her zinger less zingy. Going further in her Twitter stuff, she acknowledges Dominion is used in the state in a bigger way than she let on heh.

And yeah in the Dominion theory stuff that is out there it's not about voting it's about counting. The idea being of votes switching or so forth.

And sure in Colorado they say they do audits which should make that rather difficult. Unless there's another issue as yet not evidenced.

If Jenna Ellis believes she has found a prob she will have to substantiate it in court.

Marlow

Premium
Premium Supporter
The fact that they keep making these claims of massive fraud, and claims of overwhelming evidence, but have yet to actually argue or present any of this in court is pretty telling. It's almost as if they never intended to go to court in the first place but instead simply planned on sowing seeds of discord. But I'm sure these responsible and well credentialed serious people would never do something like that.

Gaxkang

Noob
The fact that they keep making these claims of massive fraud, and claims of overwhelming evidence, but have yet to actually argue or present any of this in court is pretty telling. It's almost as if they never intended to go to court in the first place but instead simply planned on sowing seeds of discord. But I'm sure these responsible and well credentialed serious people would never do something like that.
We shall see since one way or another resolution will happen in court. ;)

But in terms of just sowing seeds of discord...if so, then it is borrowing from the Democratic playbook.

Gaxkang

Noob
What possible reason could Trump have to want to lie/cheat/commit fraud to stay in offi-

NY's stuff has always seemed politically motivated.

Remember Trump was friends with Democrats until he ran against them...then suddenly all the stuff they tried to fling around.

It'd be ill-advised to try stuff with Trump if he's outta the WH...would a President Biden, already under a cloud and facing a divided Congress, want the prior president to be seen as persecuted by spiteful partisans?