What's new

American Election 2020 *Biden Wins*

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Might as well make this thread. Post all sites and sources you have please. And discuss away!

If you type in “Election results 2020” on Google, there’s some info right there. Don’t have to click on anything. Pretty cool

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I couldn’t find it on PBS or NBC.
How is Kanye doing in the polls?
Too call to close. He might end up. End up, or start down. Who knows, you know?

What I do know is, that he’ll at least get 1 vote...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Course I'd like to see Trump voted out but it being 2020 I expect 4 more years of this clownshow.
Well it seems like we won’t know for awhile. Didn’t even realize it was 1 am, gotta go to bed! Hopefully I don’t wake up to a hellfire nightmare

I do not understand enough about election stuff but to me it looks like the google thing has been showing Biden in the lead, no? But I keep seeing a lot of Trump victory projection. It has been very hard to discern what is fact and what is just like BS, fanatical support too.

It may be too early to tell I realize, but Biden is in the lead, no?

Arqwart

Return to Monke
I do not understand enough about election stuff but to me it looks like the google thing has been showing Biden in the lead, no? But I keep seeing a lot of Trump victory projection. It has been very hard to discern what is fact and what is just like BS, fanatical support too.

It may be too early to tell I realize, but Biden is in the lead, no?
Biden is only "in the lead" in that out of the called states, he's gotten more electoral college votes. However, the remaining uncalled swing states currently show Trump leading. As such, a Trump win is being talked about.

Agilaz

#ShangLivesMatter
Premium Supporter
Don't really care who wins, just curious to see how much hypocrisy is going to surface from Dem voters if Biden wins. I seem to remember there was already a "Russia is meddling again" narrative being set up before the elections, so surely if Biden wins it should still be looked at, riiiight?

Or how about getting rid of the electoral college, something that gave Trump the win in 2016 and might very well give it to Biden this time?

Something tells me there's not gonna be a lot of consistency.

As a non-American, all I'll say is that if Trump, Biden and Kanye is the best you have to offer, then maybe you guy have some severe underlying issues to work out first instead of screeching - not cause your guy lost, but because the other guy won.

Szkarad

( • )( • )ԅ(≖⌣≖ԅ)
Im not really American but I sure hope for you guys that that Donald fellow will win again! :)

Wigy

There it is...
All the far left ideology seems to have been floating from america to Europe so hope trump wins. Democrats have actually lost their damn minds on social stuff.

also a great giant fuck you to media and tech for transparent bias and censorship.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Don't really care who wins, just curious to see how much hypocrisy is going to surface from Dem voters if Biden wins. I seem to remember there was already a "Russia is meddling again" narrative being set up before the elections, so surely if Biden wins it should still be looked at, riiiight?

Or how about getting rid of the electoral college, something that gave Trump the win in 2016 and might very well give it to Biden this time?

Something tells me there's not gonna be a lot of consistency.

As a non-American, all I'll say is that if Trump, Biden and Kanye is the best you have to offer, then maybe you guy have some severe underlying issues to work out first instead of screeching - not cause your guy lost, but because the other guy won.
Uh oh, be careful saying that you don’t care who wins. You’ll be called ultra mega privileged.

Agilaz

#ShangLivesMatter
Premium Supporter
Uh oh, be careful saying that you don’t care who wins. You’ll be called ultra mega privileged.
I mean, at best, I'd prefer not to have to deal with another 4 years of my country's media overanalyzing every single Trump tweet. On top of that, I don't think I can take another 4 years of children screaming about losing another election.

I have nothing against Biden, but him winning is a moot point since I'm fairly sure he'll just end up falling out (or worse, dying) so Harris can take over. People ask why somebody would vote for Trump; I'm asking why somebody would vote for a dude who seems to forget where he is or what he's doing half the time.

Agilaz

#ShangLivesMatter
Premium Supporter
You do know those videos floating around were fake or taken out of context, right?
Unironically saying it's fake news lol

Man, maybe you guys should just go out and have a beer instead of trying to engage in politics. Rep & Dem voters have so much in common it's not even funny anymore