What's new

Tech Ambiguous cross-ups after B112 in the corner

coolwhip

Noob
So in a previous thread I posted a video about Batman's "Corner of Death" where he can end a combo in the corner with B112 to get a hard knockdown (opponent needs to be grounded, so it requires a bar of meter to get a MB straight grapple first), and choose to cross opponents up or not with F3. If F3 crosses up, Batman can put the opponent in the corner again by ending the combo with up grapple for another hard knockdown. If it doesn't, he can just do MB straight grapple for another B112. Meaning that either way, he's kinda looping the set-up.

In this video, I show some of the ambiguous cross-ups Batman has access to after a hard knock down off of B112 if you opt not to go for another B112 (something that was briefly discussed in the other thread).

AK GamerBlake
UsedForGlue
Showtime
FOREVER KING
RapZiLLa54
Rude
SOT Semi Evil Ryu
TheTruth4591
beef_supreme

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'll have to start working this into my corner game. It would be a nice variety to ending in reset. Also, because it is a hard knock-down, I'm pretty sure you could cross-up and plant a car bomb for those shenanigans.

OH...idea. I'm going to watch this video again. Then, I'm going to see about trying to create one thread that houses this, Beef Supreme's set up, and my interactable set-ups so that all corner shennanigans have a home.

Does this sound appealing at all?

coolwhip

Noob
^^ Yup.

I was actually thinking of how to use this to set up interactables, but truth be told, I have yet to fully incorporate interactables in my game (beyond going for them when they're just sitting there). I think Batman has some really dirty interactable corner set-ups on some stages, and we've seen some of them already.

Batman's corner game in general is pretty nasty. Most of the Batman tech as off late are about corner shenanigans, mainly because it's where all of his frame traps, hard knockdowns, set-ups, etc... become really effective. I know most people talk about Flash and Wonder Woman's corner games, but I really think Batman has one of the top 5 corner games in the game.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I feel kinda Hollywood now, being tagged in this. This looks like some good tech to take advantage of. I'll have to try this out. Nice work!