What's new

Amazing kombo videos by AngrySilencer

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Bruh, that Frost combo at 1st vod. It should have frozen the opponent with the Amp'ed ability. I gotta lab it a bit later.

wuoarh

Noob
Not sure about that combo specifically, but the first is a little older, version 1.01 if I‘m not mistaken. Just in general, not sure if everything from that one still works.

Tanno

Not sure about that combo specifically, but the first is a little older, version 1.01 if I‘m not mistaken. Just in general, not sure if everything from that one still works.
It should work only after you have frozen your opponent.

Whuddap, guys! Thanks for sharing the videos, man :D Much appreciated!

The first one really is a bit older and yes it's Version 1.01. Some combos don't work anymore, i.e. Frost, Scorpion in the corner (it's way harder now), Kollector (his green fire string can't be cancelled into a special anymore). The rest, however, should work just fine.

I hope to make more videos in the future. Maybe when spawn comes out.

Tanno

Whuddap, guys! Thanks for sharing the videos, man :D Much appreciated!

The first one really is a bit older and yes it's Version 1.01. Some combos don't work anymore, i.e. Frost, Scorpion in the corner (it's way harder now), Kollector (his green fire string can't be cancelled into a special anymore). The rest, however, should work just fine.

I hope to make more videos in the future. Maybe when spawn comes out.
Thanks for some ideas. I mean to try something with v2 Frost after seeing your combo.

And there are some difficult and long combos as Noob.