What's new

Video/Tutorial Am I too much for ya? Harley Quinn Combo Video!

Emperor FEAR is back with yet another excellent combo video. Last time he brought us Zatanna and this time he brings us Harley Quinn! Check it out below!

Hello guys, this time i make a combo video for my first and actually main Harley Quinn! I hope the harley players here like this video, have a great week everyone. I working on more material with Zatanna, Joker and Harley! So see you next time, take care :) !

@Emperor SaltFace
@Emperor Eevee
@Empress_Fantasy
@EMPEROR_SunFire
@deg222
@Kitana Prime
@Laos_boy
@TopTierHarley

Promoted by The BOSS

Last edited by a moderator:

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Just got a chance to watch this. All the combos look great, but MAN Harley's damage is just awful :(. In what world should a BGB into bounce cancel combo do 33% lol.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Just got a chance to watch this. All the combos look great, but MAN Harley's damage is just awful :(. In what world should a BGB into bounce cancel combo do 33% lol.
I watched this a few days ago but if I remember correctly 33 was like the lowest damage I saw in there. Also most can add an extra 8%eith mb pd ender. Stop the downplaying I saw up to 84%!

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I watched this a few days ago but if I remember correctly 33 was like the lowest damage I saw in there. Also most can add an extra 8%eith mb pd ender. Stop the downplaying I saw up to 84%!
That's with the super though and that has increased damaged for her follow up hits but its actually not useful cause you know all her stuff after super that was unclashable became clashable.