What's new

Question Am I ready Freddy?

Muffinnz

Noob
Hello, I am fairly new to TYM and have just found lots of great stuff about my new main (Freddy) but I was wondering if my Freddy is even ready to compete on a competitive level along with some other serious players. I play on XBL but I also own a PS3 along with MK9 although i'm a lot better on XBL. If any experienced players would be kind enough to add me on XBL or PS3 and have a couple matches with me to let me know what I should work on/what I should do more of/what I should do less of etc. You get the idea. I would be extremely grateful on your feedback.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Add me on PSN, EMPEROR_THEO. We'll run some matches and I'll chime in some advice.

Also, if you beat a high level Smoke as Freddy, go sign up for EVO right now.

Muffinnz

Noob
add me we can play
I added you before. I deleted pretty all mk MK9 friends because I gave up all home on the game because I thought Injustice would replace MK9. But after a talk with TYM this morning im ready to get back into it lol. My name on both PS3 and XBL is Synphonite.

Muffinnz

Noob
Add me on PSN, EMPEROR_THEO. We'll run some matches and I'll chime in some advice.

Also, if you beat a high level Smoke as Freddy, go sign up for EVO right now.
LOL! I actually just laughed pretty hard at that. I'd like to say that i am an above average player at the game. I have some experience but often get beat by ridiculous stuff time and time again... and I know for a fact i shouldn't be losing to it so that's when i decided to become a member and ask this godly site for advice.