What's new

General/Other Alternate Joker Trait

Dracain

Noob
Just a fun little idea I had, since when playing as Joker, I noticed his trait was rarely, if ever used. I know the buff makes it a bit better, but the parry still feels kind of lacking. So I thought that an interesting idea would be if Joker gained HAs by throwing exploding playing cards instead, kind of like how Johnny gains levels with mist finer in GG by throwing coins. I think this would be better both mechanically, and fit the character better. What do you think?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Just a fun little idea I had, since when playing as Joker, I noticed his trait was rarely, if ever used. I know the buff makes it a bit better, but the parry still feels kind of lacking. So I thought that an interesting idea would be if Joker gained HAs by throwing exploding playing cards instead, kind of like how Johnny gains levels with mist finer in GG by throwing coins. I think this would be better both mechanically, and fit the character better. What do you think?
http://www.testyourmight.com/index.php?threads/Joker-1.03-Patch-Thoughts-(from-a-actual-joker-player).32927/

Dracain

Noob
I read that, and completely agree. I've been tossing this idea around for a while, but only just thought to post it now, because I wanted to be sure other people thought this trait sucked before I said anything. Any ideas on how this card could be implemented?

Also, anyone who says that a big rework cannot happen to a character, I just point to BB:CS Hazama, they changed that character drastically when it became clear he needed it. Being a Hazama main it meant I had to change my playstyle, but sometimes an adjustment just needs to be made.