What's new

General/Other Alternate costume Nightwing.

Li1mightymouse

super-squishii
Maybe I'm not searching right but I thought you Batman fans would be freaking out about this already. If you go to the archives and get Nightwing's regime costume and read it's profile you'll see that it isn't Dick Grayson, but Damian Wayne. I wonder how many years truly passed in that time, or what possessed Damian to kill Dick and take up his mantle?

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
Story spoilers:
I imagine if the Injustice comic continues to be a success we may see how it played out. It looks like the comic is telling the tale of the alternate universe now that we have seen story mode.

I lost my shit when it was revealed in story. Damian was my favorite Robin.

Li1mightymouse

super-squishii
Story spoilers:
I imagine if the Injustice comic continues to be a success we may see how it played out. It looks like the comic is telling the tale of the alternate universe now that we have seen story mode.

I lost my shit when it was revealed in story. Damian was my favorite Robin.
I havn't played storymode yet. Just running through star labs and practice, but man I can't wait for that too!

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I havn't played storymode yet. Just running through star labs and practice, but man I can't wait for that too!
Story mode was pretty much the first thing I did. Working on Star Labs and Arcade now. :)

It's pretty good. Still suffers a bit from the

"Hey, let me tell.."
"FIGHT!!!"
"Okay, now that I kicked your ass, listen"

Stuff that was in MK. But I would put it up there with the awesome animated DC films.