What's new

Alright guys, it's time to put on the training wheels. I will be at UFGT, MLG Anaheim, CEO and EVO.

Was this helpful?

• Total voters

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
A lot of you think you are better than you actually are. Its that time to expose the delusional.
The people who weren't good before interactables will be exposed. Those who thought they were great because of a tree, a flower, a pig, a barrel will also get exposed. Don't think you are great because your favorite interactable released or your favorite flying car was buffed and magically you are a super power now. No sir.

Many of you have been getting by because lack of interactable knowledge and the interactable gimmicks this game lets you run with to get wins.

I'm putting you all on front street. Most of you lack basic interactable fundamentals but get by in this game because of the interactable gimmicks that allow you to bypass actually learning how to interactable in an interactable game.

Go ahead get your boys to cheer against me with all of your circle-jerkers at events. It won't save you from your demise. Plan your attack, study my interactable videos and interactable strategies. Doesn't matter.

I am the humble pie that you will be forced to eat without whipped cream topping and you will be washing it down with spoiled milk.

I now know most of the interactable match ups in the game.

I will be at UFGT, MLG Anaheim, CEO and EVO.

Come at me bro, pls.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Kinda off-topic but... you're bad at MKT. Ft10 for 5 thousand peanuts. Matter of fact, make that 5 thousand... HOT BOILED PEANUTS!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I thought this thread sucked ass until I read the poll options lol.
Two poll options that both mean "Yes", but no one really wants to just vote for "Yes". That no mix-up mix-up.

And as far this thread is concerned... well, if PL is allowed to, why not everyone? (the arguement I hear everyone saying to themselves)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
10/10 let's go

The fucking callout!

wtf is this? can i make a thread like this for me?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Look at you getting to go to the beach, meanwhile GGA still hasn't been paid for VXG.