What's new

Alright Alright!!! BA is good, what do you suggest?

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
I really just want his trait to have a slightly longer animation when used. I feel that the only time I interrupt his trait cancel is when God wills it.

Maybe it's the same as it was in IGAU, but it sure as hell feels faster. It would be nice if my character would freaking auto-face when I jump a dive kick and BA lands just behind me, but I'm still facing the same way he jumped from...that's not BA's fault, just sayin'.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Now that NRS has given different healt points to each character, it would be good to see them use that to help balance them, without the need to mess with their frames/damage so much. Just reduce Adam's life to 900 and leave everything else as it is. That way he gets to keep all of his tools (and his damage), but the risk/reward ratio is more balanced.

Dr4che

i will fix the bug ;)
trait cannot kill
divekick -2
mb divekick -14
on lowest point of impact
a little bit more scaling
and i would be fine with him. And he would still be good
ohhhhhhh and way more recovery after whiffed divekick and make hist hitbox grounded after whif. The window where u can whiffpunish him suck becouse he is airbone and cant be hit by highs. oO

People are trying to kill BA with these nerfs, lol.

Damage scale him and leave the rest as is. If he gets nerfed too hard, the characters he currently keeps in check are going to grow out of control.

Dive kick being safe or positive depending on placement requires skill and good spacing. If you are good enough to recognize he could be positive on block, you are good enough to stay away from that range. IMO, something that requires skill should be rewarded. It would be different if all MB divekicks were plus but they are not.

If anything more happens, Lightning cage should become an actual wake up and a decent AA. Hell, in the tutorial it's supposed to be used as an AA and it barely works, lol.

Either way, I'll still be playing him.

Dr4che

i will fix the bug ;)
People are trying to kill BA with these nerfs, lol.

Damage scale him and leave the rest as is. If he gets nerfed too hard, the characters he currently keeps in check are going to grow out of control.

Dive kick being safe or positive depending on placement requires skill and good spacing. If you are good enough to recognize he could be positive on block, you are good enough to stay away from that range. IMO, something that requires skill should be rewarded. It would be different if all MB divekicks were plus but they are not.

If anything more happens, Lightning cage should become an actual wake up and a decent AA. Hell, in the tutorial it's supposed to be used as an AA and it barely works, lol.

Either way, I'll still be playing him.
just stop it divekick should be safe mb should be unsafe never ever be plus its a launcher god damn. Learn to play footsie all bb has to do atm is walk backwards and start his pressure bb has got one of the best kits in the game

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I actually like the idea of making him an Akuma/Glass Cannon type character. Keep it so he hits like a truck, but make it so he can't take much damage so it evens out. He would still be really damn good, but there would be less room for error.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Like u said.
A mb Special that Launch AND is Plus on Block is braindead and dumb.
No Char should have these Option.
Its Another thing to mb a Special, that Launch, to make it safe on Block!
I don't really agree.
If you have to spend to get then that has always seemed quite fair to me.
That being said launchers being safe on block are absurd. Especially those ambiguous corner crossup ones.
Zero risk for something that is a hard mixup to block lol and gives you frame advantage.

Rey

Reycier
I don't really agree.
If you have to spend to get then that has always seemed quite fair to me.
That being said launchers being safe on block are absurd. Especially those ambiguous corner crossup ones.
Zero risk for something that is a hard mixup to block lol and gives you frame advantage.
I may not have expressed myself very well.
I think Launchers should be punishable in generel.
But that moves, which can be delayed Meter burn to make them safe. (SAFE not PLUS)
Like Robins db2. (Just more minus)
The Launcher himself is punishable.
In generel you should not get an Advantage of a blocked Launcher.
Sorry for my english.
Sometimes its hard to find the right words.

Reauxbot

I may not have expressed myself very well.
I think Launchers should be punishable in generel.
But that moves, which can be delayed Meter burn to make them safe. (SAFE not PLUS)
Like Robins db2. (Just more minus)
The Launcher himself is punishable.
In generel you should not get an Advantage of a blocked Launcher.
Sorry for my english.
Sometimes its hard to find the right words.
No I understand what you mean.
Especially for far ass reaching launchers like Ivy's f3. That range is gross

Bender

Product Manager. xBone tag: I3end3r.
For now I'd just reduce his damage by about 25% and see if that does the trick. If he's S tier for a couple more patches, NRS can always re-adjust. There will probably be broken DLC to cry about by then anyway lol.

Reauxbot

For now I'd just reduce his damage by about 25% and see if that does the trick. If he's S tier for a couple more patches, NRS can always re-adjust. There will probably be broken DLC to cry about by then anyway lol.
There's always something to complain about. Never forget that.