What's new

Almost Guaranteed 56% Reset

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I found a pretty messed up setup with zod that if done right is almost guaranteed the opp will not block. It works on most of the cast but not all. Still need to hit the lab more with it but the damage potential is upwards of 70%. Essentially the opponent will have to block back then down and finally forward in able to avoid it.

Obviously the damage with a bgb cancel is much higher. You can also go straight into a low or any other string for more damage but essentially the opp will then just have to block back and then down but even then I have not seen someone block it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I found a pretty messed up setup with zod that if done right is almost guaranteed the opp will not block. It works on most of the cast but not all. Still need to hit the lab more with it but the damage potential is upwards of 70%. Essentially the opponent will have to block back then down and finally forward in able to avoid it.

Obviously the damage with a bgb cancel is much higher. You can also go straight into a low or any other string for more damage but essentially the opp will then just have to block back and then down but even then I have not seen someone block it.
Bro

U late like 13 months late

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Good find, but this was already a thing. Check out the forums and maybe you'll find some more stuff to level up your game more! People wonder why forums die quickly? Well, every time someone thinks they found tech, people are rude lol but keep at it and maybe you'll find some dope shit! Don't tell anybody and blow them up in tourneys ;) haha

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
So let me get this straight. People knew that you could make the ji1 hit in front and zod players don't use this... Idk I tbiufht this was crazy cheap and good but hadn't seen a single zod player do it.

Pig Of The Hut

So let me get this straight. People knew that you could make the ji1 hit in front and zod players don't use this... Idk I tbiufht this was crazy cheap and good but hadn't seen a single zod player do it.
We don't do it because there's tons of factors involved

The #1 factor is depending on trait mix up starter and the point in which u juggle them before ending w grab it changes the distance which effects the mix up and sometimes there isn't one.

Personally I do the f2 earth shaker ZOD tech w ZOD all the time w trait for guaranteed damage

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
We don't do it because there's tons of factors involved

The #1 factor is depending on trait mix up starter and the point in which u juggle them before ending w grab it changes the distance which effects the mix up and sometimes there isn't one.

Personally I do the f2 earth shaker ZOD tech w ZOD all the time w trait for guaranteed damage
Thanks for the clarification. It's pretty consistent with 123 but yea doesn't work with everybody

Pig Of The Hut

Thanks for the clarification. It's pretty consistent with 123 but yea doesn't work with everybody
Also hitbox determined

But like try this out w 11d2 starter , 123, f213 and also try delaying the standing 3 juggle and which string you end up canceling into grab and you'll find tons of inconsistencies

I wish it was automatic

Honestly I think the dash up dash back NJ tech is best