What's new

All New Brutalities Added with the Recent Update

Im convinced they are just done with shang, no new taunts, no new brutals, nobody plays him, they gave up and dont care.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Im convinced they are just done with shang, no new taunts, no new brutals, nobody plays him, they gave up and dont care.
I'm stuck on 17/18 finishers in customize menu tab for shang, tried doing the towers to try get whatever it is (guessing taunt) to unlock but it won't last 2 patches

Wavy

Block Spammer
The Skarlet one is not new. That's been in the game since launch, however, with only the AI being able to do it. Not sure why it's being counted as new.

E

Eldriken

What's with all of the arterial blood spray in these? Seems like whomever decided on these was watching a bit too much Kill Bill or anime. >_>

drewrman

There is no knowledge that is not power.
Oh right I see, seems I'm missing a taunt so.

Wonder why keeps giving me augments instead of unlocking the taunt then?
Unlocked taunts before from the being rewards from towers that were meant to be gear rewards.

Thanks for help
i only have 7 taunts for shang as well and i've been playing the game (on ps4) constantly since its release, so i have no idea where that 8th taunt could possibly have come from.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i only have 7 taunts for shang as well and i've been playing the game (on ps4) constantly since its release, so i have no idea where that 8th taunt could possibly have come from.
Since last patch all towers have been giving me is augments, not even getting the missing gear pieces even though from right type of tower lol