What's new

All Current Frame Data For The Characters In The Demo Build

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Fuck yeah we would. Somberness is a god among gods IJS.
Didn't Somberness die? I think I remember that back in MK9 I used to pop in here. If so someone can put the videos in a program that slows down frame by frame to determine the speed of each move and correct the in game frame data

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
His F2 is definitely that crazy.

I've been using it to punish barely punishable things since the stress test.
That AND the second hit is a tick grab into his command grab.
ANND the last hit is + on block (but there is a gap).

F2 is good lol.
Question - does F2 actually have as much range as it looks like it does? I hope there's nothing funny going on with hit boxes there. F21 is even special cancellable.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be using his command grab. Not sure if I'll be able to fit it in. My PC has problems so I haven't been able to play the beta at all.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Didn't Somberness die? I think I remember that back in MK9 I used to pop in here. If so someone can put the videos in a program that slows down frame by frame to determine the speed of each move and correct the in game frame data
Still alive. STORMS checked on him via email. Guess he just shied away from the scene.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Kabal frame data is ridiculously good.

Jade frame data has inaccuracies for sure (I'm sure all chars do right now) because it says that there is no gap between b2 and b2124 lol