The d1 of all these characters share the exact same propriety:
-3 on block
7f Startup
13f recovery
+10 on hit

What it does?
Becomes the most abusable button in the game against the majority of the cast
They high jail if it hits
automatically +3 against any character that the fastest mid option that it's not d1 starts at 13f
non-punishable by any FBA that it's slower than 8f
Becomes a whiff-able move that cannot be punished on reaction whenn it whiffs by any move that doesn't start at 11f or less, making it spam-able anywhere on the screen
Becomes a nightmare in the corner
Best option its to walk back if your character has a fast walk back speed, which slowly pushes you into a corner.
Try to force a game into a 50-50 by trying to grab him after.
Pick a character with an 8f FBA launcher, meaning Kitana, Kung Lao, Shang Tsung

Character list with this broke D1
Johnny Cage
Jacqui Briggs
Shang Tsung
Raiden

Couldn't check terminator and sindel because i don't have them, only two unconfirmed.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Not at home so I don´t have the Frame numbers for Terminator and Sindel but I know that both of them have a very easy time jailing them into s1 strings but unsure if as "save" as the ones you listed

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
What a coincidence, Johnny and Jacqui

Honestly had no idea they were +10. Johnny I can understand maybe bc lack of mids, but with Jacqui that's just criminal. Hope she gets destroyed in the Spawn patch.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Can't say for the others, but I didn't think Raiden's D1 jailed into another D1 on hit. The frames are there but I thought the hitbox was too high.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
When it comes to D1 pokes, one thing I'm interested in is what the risk/reward ends up looking like. A successful D1 leads to about 2% damage and usually enough plus frames to take your turn. If the opponent reads a D1 and punishes, what type of damage can they normally punish for? I'm just curious how effective someone would need to be with their punish to make up for getting hit by a number of D1's.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Sindel is a definite no, her fastest poke is 8f I think. Termy is 6F, but not sure about the hit advantage.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Hit advantage is +12, block is -4, 16f of recovery. I'm not sure what the range is though, I'm just grabbing the frame data from Kombat Akademy.
Sometimes in-game frames are different from that site but damn, +12 advantage on a poke is kinda ridiculous.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Isn't Scorp's D1 pretty damn good? I wouldn't say Raiden's D1 is broke since he's lowtier so he needs whatever he can get at this point lol.

DeftMonk

Noob
Isn't Scorp's D1 pretty damn good? I wouldn't say Raiden's D1 is broke since he's lowtier so he needs whatever he can get at this point lol.
I see a lot of geras players complaining about raijin matchup. Did raiden get some love or geras just got overly tuned to the point he has some exploitable gap/-frames by the thunder god?

MKF30

I see a lot of geras players complaining about raijin matchup. Did raiden get some love or geras just got overly tuned to the point he has some exploitable gap/-frames by the thunder god?
Ohh Raijin....lol I am a TW player, I forget nobody uses his 2nd and 3rd variations. Rajin is his best variation, Geras recently got nerfed a little bit though he's still strong.

MKF30

any d1 that you can't whiff punish post spacing it it's broken
Thing is he suffers from many other things so even if it's broken or not, makes no difference for him as he's still low tier in MK 11. There are worse D1's in the game than his.