What's new

All Characters Who Johnny Cant Jail Post Update

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
And here I was so sure these whiffing issues would all be fixed because they were so dumb. Fixing all of them might be difficult and all, but then they should just tell us it is and that’s why forceballs still whiff. Now it’s just confusing

Weird but I just fought a young Shang and balls were not whiffing. Went into practice mode and spent 5 minutes trying to get them to whiff and couldn’t. I then tried Kabal and they seemed way more consistent with him too although still whiffing occasionally. WTF is going on here? Did they do a stealth update when releasing Nightwolf?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
As I recall they whif on Shang depending on skin. They work on old shang but they whiff on young shang or viceversa, I forgot which one was it.
But they still whiff a lot. My friend played shang and we played last night, still whiff.

On kabal, it depends on his breathing, they whiff when he exhales and don't when he inhales.

PRO NRS TECH RIGHT HERE FOLKS. IT MAKES THE GAME MORE CHALLENGING

heildan

NANI?!
Or just you know, don't autopilot your strings into a move you already know doesn't work?
You are funny.
Nobody ever talked about going autopilot, but yet you have mentioned it. That surely must be your case, since peoples speech and views tend to take in consideration how they experience their world.

What I was talking, ya know, was about the possibility of a MU changing because the character selection costume is random on a tournament setting.
Would it be fair or not that the Johnny player could ask a Shang player to go back and wait for the system to change the skin til' its an Old Shang one? This is almost "Sonic asking for a seat change" level. But if you can only see this going autopilot thing, well, maybe you should stop going like that in your matches, ok?

Last edited:

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
Johnny players I’m sorry for your pain but we are talking about the people who made it where Harley’s B2/12 gunshot jailed on part of the cast, was inconsistent on part of the cast, and straight up didn’t work on the rest. I’m not sure they’ll ever fix it for Johnny if Harley having the exact same problem for an entire game is any indication of what they’ll do.

trufenix

bye felicia
You are funny.
Nobody ever talked about going autopilot, but yet you have mentioned it. That surely must be your case, since peoples speech and views tend to take in consideration how they experience their world.

What I was talking, ya know, was about the possibility of a MU changing because the character selection costume is random on a tournament setting.
Would it be fair or not that the Johnny player could ask a Shang player to go back and wait for the system to change the skin til' its an Old Shang one? This is almost "Sonic asking for a seat change" level. But if you can only see this going autopilot thing, well, maybe you should stop going like that in your matches, ok?
You said some nonsense about asking your opponent to change skins. I said maybe don't design your gameplan about a move that you already don't know doesn't work.

Would i like more jailing consistency, sure. But your ongoing campaign that Johnny is losing matchups because you're relying on a tool that EVERYBODY KNOWS doesn't work is idiotic.

trufenix

bye felicia
Is Cage worth using against characters he doesn't whiff against? If so, is the say cheese variation better now?
Yes. Johnny has plenty of functional tools and a bunch of stupid ones and a couple of broken ones, but he's a solid mid tier character without a ton of execution needs. If you're really getting obliterated by Jacques and Cassie's (we all do) pick up a secondary.

Edit:. Say cheese sucks rocks

heildan

NANI?!
You said some nonsense about asking your opponent to change skins. I said maybe don't design your gameplan about a move that you already don't know doesn't work.

Would i like more jailing consistency, sure. But your ongoing campaign that Johnny is losing matchups because you're relying on a tool that EVERYBODY KNOWS doesn't work is idiotic.
Man, none of the comments I've made in this topic states that he are losing his MU because of the already known whiffing issue, but that the whiffing simply prejudices this character. There are characters where he whiffs but the MU is terrible, like Sub-Zero, yet there are characters the opposite occur, like maybe pre-patch Noob Saibot.

Next time use you 2 brain cells to interpret better anything people have to say about his whiffing issues before saying any shit.
You just need to be ignored, since never contributing with anything to any discussion. Seems like that you just want to troll around or try to contradict just for the sake of contradiction.

Man, none of the comments I've made in this topic states that he are losing his MU because of the already known whiffing issue, but that the whiffing simply prejudices this character. There are characters where he whiffs but the MU is terrible, like Sub-Zero, yet there are characters the opposite occur, like maybe pre-patch Noob Saibot.

Next time use you 2 brain cells to interpret better anything people have to say about his whiffing issues before saying any shit.
You just need to be ignored, since never contributing with anything to any discussion. Seems like that you just want to troll around or try to contradict just for the sake of contradiction.
Lol and it worked, look how upset you are getting my friend.

Just don’t reply to trufelix anymore.

Dontreplytotruthfelix2019#

trufenix

bye felicia

See! I knew you had a little up play in ya!