What's new

All A's

Congrats to me, but huge thanks to Scheisse for helping me out this semester in Java and ActionScript.

Yes i felt like making a damn thread for it. Says congrats please.. This has been really tough for me these past few months.

I feel great about this now. I just took the last exam and got an 81% on it. All i needed was a 70 or higher to get an A for the course. I like that strategy of setting yourself up for an easy last exam.

Real tough semester. Made me pretty much give up games besides ones i make in school.

Next semester, 2d Game Project-Based and probably english again (got A first time around)/ Gonna be very fucking tough. Absolutely no way i can do MK9 with an English class. I may take the easy math class instead, because i really want to play MK9 in March. Yea, thats what i'll do.

Ok, im all emo'd out. Thanks for listening to me rant. Good night.

Noob
Attaboy Check! Great job on the A's!

Ok... I have the nagging urge to stuff someone in a locker now... LOL

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Congrats, Check.

You're the opposite of me. I would say, "I'll take the easy English class, rather than math!" lol

SZSR

Noob
Congratulations, now you just need the Mario Kart winning song in the background to complete your victory.:p

Solo

Shadow Priest
Congratulations, dude! I'll be graduating this year... umm.. next year(Class of 2011). I plan on taking the ACT in Feb. You just inspired me to make all A's. lol.

I honestly just cried. No joke. Thanks guys.

@Solo - Good Luck to you, man. Those Arkham Asylum challenges were all about perfection. Those combos were all timed to perfection. I try to be the best in anything i do. You can too. You don't need me to inspire you, but I'm glad i did. Thanks

@Scheisse - 2 hours and 45 minutes.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Congrats are indeed in order Jason. You got yourself a hot sexy 4.0 :) I saw the tweet Rigo sent you for the www.warnerbroscareers.com link. It appears that the mk team are more then happy for you to join their studio and assist them in creating the games we all love.

Do us a favor CHECK, when you start your second semester kick even more ass and get your ass on the mk team as soon as possible.

Congratulations on your 4.0 and I hope god continues to bless you and your school work.