What's new

All 5 Seasons and my ranking of each one.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
If have to rank the skins on looks alone on seasons​
1.KL 4 everyone of these skins looks good who doesn’t want play as dirty snowman or Halloween noob ! Even Cassie skin is good .​
2. Season 2 I love Erron Black Skin and Raiden Skin . Even kollector has some nice gear options.​
3. Season 5 I love the kabal one and Baraka Skin lots cool looks . Quran Chi Kano is pretty good to. Centrion is meh . She already has bunch of purple dark skins .​
4. Season 1 I love the scorpion skin and Skarlet in black skin. . Erron Black looks like plastic cowboy sorry .​
5. Season 3 honestly I don’t like look of Normal lui kang in that armor . I wish we could picked different pallet like the blue one or purple one . Same for Lui Kang . Jade is ok and kitana is decent but really do thing these should been all unlockable early on. There’s not whole to them .​

Raider

Noob
Season One are for me still the best looking skins. I didn't even bother playing Season 2, because of how meh it was.

Current season, i only played one set. Kicked Scorpion's ass with D'Vorah and that's it for me. I am only interested in Jade's skin because i love how her revenant costume looks. Now i can have it in human form.

Seson 4 is meh and Season 5 is ok.
Overall... i mean they are just recolors but there is something about that bright, red in the first season that makes me to really like those skins.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Season One are for me still the best looking skins. I didn't even bother playing Season 2, because of how meh it was.

Current season, i only played one set. Kicked Scorpion's ass with D'Vorah and that's it for me. I am only interested in Jade's skin because i love how her revenant costume looks. Now i can have it in human form.

Seson 4 is meh and Season 5 is ok.
Overall... i mean they are just recolors but there is something about that bright, red in the first season that makes me to really like those skins.
yea when it first came out i really liked the skarlet skin the most and scorpion one