What's new

Video/Tutorial - Alien Alien videos - combos/gameplay/tech

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
You'll need to work your combos well. Try watching Alien Acidic combos in Youtube and you can see what's missing there. Try watching SonicFox's Alien Acidic and you'll understand a lot.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
You'll need to work your combos well. Try watching Alien Acidic combos in Youtube and you can see what's missing there. Try watching SonicFox's Alien Acidic and you'll understand a lot.
sonic uses acidic in the most basic and reckless way possible. He gets away with a ton

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Konjurer in general is a variation which always needs to have his Egg rocking n' ready. That's why there's this setup combo I created which breaks 80% of the cast's arm our specials and you have to guess into a Low Low or Low Overhead. (Which are both safe)
DB3 - Punishable, but distanced to where it's safe
BF4 - Punishable, but the Egg makes it safe.

This is the video, any concerns or findings can go here!​
after the Fachugger connects, i've found 214xxEXbf4, nip, u3, u3, b11u4, 12xxdf3 is a bit easier and does the same damage

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
So after more than a year I've finally found a character I actually enjoy playing as a secondary, and since I don't particularly like either Acidic or Tarkatan, that leaves me with Konjurer, and I am more than pleased. Very very different character than I'm used to. I've only had a handful of hours practice so I'm still working out the kinks in my game. Here's some footage of one of my first sets with him, obviously there are lots of dropped conversions and missed punish opportunities, but any other advice I would love to have. I would say I'm and above average to very good F/T player, and would warm the cockles of my heart if I can get Alien to that level or higher. Thanks guys

Alien Scream

Tanno

Well, I got used quite a bit with Tarkatan variation, because he has more stuff than the other variations do. This Tarkatan variation looks like Baraka and Predator together.

Tanno

Some nice matches you got there. A word of advice. As you might have noticed, your opponents were defending in the corner. You should try using the DB+TRIANGLE after the F+SQUARE, X, CIRCLE. This is a kind of vortex against their defence.

BTW, you should try the FJ+CIRCLE (Forward Jump), because he has his tail for a longer distance jumping kick.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
This is a sick Konjurer combo I found on YouTube. Check posted it and the guy who found it has his name in the title.

Tanno

Anyone who's Konjurer can tell me the inputs to this? I main Alien Tarkatan and Sub Zero Grandmaster, but I would like to try Konjurer. Thanks.