What's new

Alien Reverses opponents inputs in the corner mid string

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
If this is universal, and not due to Leatherface vs Alien weird hitbox interactions, this could add another layer to his corner game.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
I still haven't tested this against the rest of the cast. Do you know if this is universal?

ando1184

Noob
Does this work if after a j1,j2, or j3 to start the string? Otherwise, I see people always trying to poke us out of b1 with a low profiler.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
come on tooks you know what gimmick tech happens in our sets stays in our sets

next you'll tell people about my spectral

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Just did some quick testing, this reverse inputs tech does not work on the following characters:

Jason
Kotal
Ferra Torr
Goro

Seems like these characters are too tall to get crossed up by OH tail flip. Haven't tested the females yet.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
What exactly is going on with this thing?
It is getting annoying......

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Just did some quick testing, this reverse inputs tech does not work on the following characters:

Jason
Kotal
Ferra Torr
Goro

Seems like these characters are too tall to get crossed up by OH tail flip. Haven't tested the females yet.
Damn. I was curious if Lackey's charge hitbox would still click on him and catch him since it has a hitbox all around dat ass.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
There are some armored reversals that will still hit even though the opponent's inputs have been crossed up, like Raiden's EX Vicinity Burst, Tempest Lao's EX Spin and Sektor's EX Flamethrower.

The characters I listed just don't have to worry about getting crossed up in the first place. Doesn't matter if they crouch block or stand block either.