What's new

Tech - Acidic Alien can use Acid Blood twice in a combo

Tweedy

Noob
To be fair the post blood throw is far from guaranteed. Since the last patch, you're now +1 after it on hit in the corner. At about 20% or so, the risk/reward is actually not in Alien's favor.

It's not different than doing two corner combos in a row with whoever and acting like it's insane. It's a guess, if you duck the throw you'll get a full combo.

Like, Alien is insane but this isn't why. We shouldn't need Pig to make a video to explain every little thing.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
To be fair the post blood throw is far from guaranteed. Since the last patch, you're now +1 after it on hit in the corner. At about 20% or so, the risk/reward is actually not in Alien's favor.

It's not different than doing two corner combos in a row with whoever and acting like it's insane. It's a guess, if you duck the throw you'll get a full combo.

Like, Alien is insane but this isn't why. We shouldn't need Pig to make a video to explain every little thing.
Yeah, you duck that throw then if he does his mid, OH or Low you'll be eating a full combo back into the same situation. The risk/reward really isn't in Aliens favor is it?

How you are still downplaying Alien is beyond me.

Inb4 - "I wrote a vague sentence about Alien being insane right after a lengthy paragraph full of ballshit so im obviously not downplaying."

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

Ladies and gentlemen, down playing at its finest.

Remember, even the devil can write script to make a saint believe.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I'm not Tweedy, don't play Alien and think using the acid blood shred as a restand is a bill.

Sue me.

omooba

fear the moobs
don't turn thread into alien hate.
this is really cool but isn't this less dmg than he normally does? can someone please check if it does more tick dmg after cus i believe it cancels out i.e no point in doing this other than swag points

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Interesting will need to check this out.

Also, while the official patch notes did say Alien is now +1 on hit after using acid puddle, I belive that is only the case whenever you hit them while they are standing and at point blank range. If you restand them, Alien is still like +3 or +4. Needs testing though.

So does anybody know about the tech where the higher acid blood lands the more plus you are? You have to cut your combo short but I've been able to jail d1 before if you do something like njp, u3, b11 acid blood. (Corner only)

Tweedy

Noob
Ladies and gentlemen, down playing at its finest.

Remember, even the devil can write script to make a saint believe.
You're not saying anything in this post. Literally nothing that you typed up or your "disagree" rating, tells me how i'm wrong.

What I said is fact. Alien is only +1 after acid blood in the corner, making it even less imposing than any other character knocking you down.

I've never downplayed once. Just because you lose to something that isn't that cheap, and I tell you what's up, doesn't mean I'm downplaying. You just aren't very intelligent and need someway to respond, so "you're downplaying", is your vague route.

snort

Noob
First people were saying how OP Alien is and needs nerfs ASAP, then out of no where people are saying he has some losing matchups (like 4 or 5?) so hes ok. Too funny

Tweedy

Noob
You can literally post anything about Alien besides "omg he so broke omg wtf nrs", and people will read so deeply into it. Oh if you say Alien looks cool, you must also think that his mix ups are fair, somehow. #TYMlogic

I never downplayed Alien. I've never said that he's not top 5, top 2, top 1, whatever. I'm just comparing his +1 restand to any other corner combo + knockdown in the game. If you guys continue to act like Alien is this 100% perfect character and that every little thing that he can do is uber top tier, he will probably be the worst character in the game once possible KP3 patches hit. Alien is a top character because of his neutral, armor, and mix up options, not because he has a +1 restand that does DoT. Half of the people posting probably don't even understand the implications of being +1, versus a knockdown or restand that guarantees follow ups, so why do I even bother.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
First people were saying how OP Alien is and needs nerfs ASAP, then out of no where people are saying he has some losing matchups (like 4 or 5?) so hes ok. Too funny
I think the issue is that in a game where you have Millenia and Demo Sonya... Alien is just one of the boys.

lordspinalkillerinstinct

He is not my main even though i have that name
Hey I made another version of this tech\combo I used 2 bars though.
Hope you guys like it and I hope you keep on finding more crazy stuff like durpyena did credit goes to you breh.

now lets hope kabal and noob saibot joins with kp3.

lordspinalkillerinstinct

He is not my main even though i have that name
Tweedy: "Guys Alien is insane I know but this +1 on hit restand isn't what makes him insane."

"Omg Tweedy downplaying at its finest."

Guys if you want to call Tweedy a downplayer that's fine, but don't do it on a post where he doesn't downplay.
If you do this combo or try to do these combo's you will be more then plus 1.
It will take a while before he gets to the ground.
he cannot reversal his way out of this.