What's new

Alert! Less Than 70 Competitor Passes Left for Evo 2012!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's simple enough, if you're not registered yet and plan to go to Evo, you're either feeling lucky or I don't know what's wrong with you! Straight up, if you need to register for Evolution 2012 still, go to this link now! Want proof? Click here!

Attachments

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Oh snap. We need the mk kummunity to buy these up.

Are there any players that plan on going but can't buy the pass at this moment????

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Shady

Noob
Oh snap. We need the mk kummunity to buy these up.

Are there any players that plan on going but can't buy the pass at this moment????

I don't plan on going, but there might be a slim chance I can. I almost kind of want to buy a pass and just see if I can make it later :p....

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I don't plan on going, but there might be a slim chance I can. I almost kind of want to buy a pass and just see if I can make it later :p....
I'm sure you could sell it after if you can't go. Be awesome to meet you again and actually play each other. We didnt last time :/

Shady

Noob
I'm sure you could sell it after if you can't go. Be awesome to meet you again and actually play each other. We didnt last time :/

I know, I was way to intimidated by the arcade stand. I was like... This man means business..... :)...

I would, but I don't really have space on either of my CCs to make that kind of commitment to a 5% chance I may go :(. Hopefully once hours pick up at work I'll make it out to other tourneys at least. Curbo's Rochester fighting community idea will warrant at least one drive a month too.

Gimmick

Noob
Sigh, my dream is to go to Evo one day. Maybe when mk10 comes out, ill be finished with my university and have the funds to go.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I know, I was way to intimidated by the arcade stand. I was like... This man means business..... :)...

I would, but I don't really have space on either of my CCs to make that kind of commitment to a 5% chance I may go :(. Hopefully once hours pick up at work I'll make it out to other tourneys at least. Curbo's Rochester fighting community idea will warrant at least one drive a month too.
yea I mean business until its actually Time to perform and I choke lol. Working on not choking though.

Yea it would be awesome to finally have you guys come once a month to rochester. Since we're like the middle of everyone.