What's new

Tech - Predator Air to Air Tech/ Information

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Hey guys what's up. Just made a quick video showing how you should be air to airing in situations where you couldn't convert off an air to air normally. Smart disc is also anan option in other variations as well as in hunter if you don't want to spend the bar but ex snag is most consistent for me. Also as I say in the video, I'm not claiming this is groundbreaking or completely new (this kind of stuff has been used long before this video), it's just sinfo info to put out there. I figure it is better to just put it out there just in case it will help someone. Finally, sorry about the video quality. Didn't think this was worth more than a quick recording. Let me know what you guys think?

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
first show the thing, then talk, then show the thing again. Best way to force learning.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Lol I didn't think I needed to worry about it too much. Think I should make a better video?
i cant even see it... so blury..... did he get a patch cuz i was in practice and noticed jip to disk works in corner now.. no ex rquired.... dont know about other people but before today... it would go through them in the coner unless i used ex disk

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
is the XB1 DVr that bad... i here you can get 60fps on XB1 dvr if you have premiere

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
i cant even see it... so blury..... did he get a patch cuz i was in practice and noticed jip to disk works in corner now.. no ex rquired.... dont know about other people but before today... it would go through them in the coner unless i used ex disk
Lol it's just my phone, was the easiest way to record the video in 2 minutes. However it seems to have gone out of focus for YouTube for whatever reason, yeah. I'll fix that tomorrow maybe. I have no idea if that worked in the corner before so I can't tell you about that

Edit: The video goes blurry for a moment but it's good enough to get the info across so I'll just leave it up as is. If you want to make a better video go for it.