What's new

AI GRODD GOD COMBOS [A.K.A. CyGore Combos]

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
Everybody knows that the ai does rediculous sh!t with Grodd, and we have all felt the salt of watching an AI do a bunch of stuff that humans can't do. I need yall to capture these combos and upload them here. I'll do the same when running some multiverse bs later. It doesn't have to be your AI Grodd, maybe it just did some crazy crap when you ran into him in survivor or battle sim, I don't care. I wanna see what a robo telekinetic gorrilla can do.

Edit: incase you havent seen the AI God settings its 30combo/30 counter +- 5 or so points in another stat. I haven't had time to capture anything yet but I will update when I do.

EDIT2: Clarity?

Last edited:

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
What kind of thread is this supposed to be?
An AI Grodd combo video thread. Everyone talks about how the AI has ridiculous stampede cancel combos, ive seen them and i understand the pain and salt from getting styled on by an AI gorrilla so I figured this would be a good place to vent the salt.

DeftMonk

Noob
I mean homie just make an ai build for ur grodd with 30/30 counter 30/30 combos and watch for a match or two. No need for this. I saw him do 2 d1 stampede cancels in 1 combo once I was like gtfo. If I ever saw a fool do that onnline I would immediately know I just saw my first tool assisted player in injustice.

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
I mean homie just make an ai build for ur grodd with 30/30 counter 30/30 combos and watch for a match or two. No need for this. I saw him do 2 d1 stampede cancels in 1 combo once I was like gtfo. If I ever saw a fool do that onnline I would immediately know I just saw my first tool assisted player in injustice.
I plan on it, i just havent gotten around to capturing and editing the stuff yet. I just think it would make for an entertaining mashup.