What's new

Ah, the Nostalgia!

So nice to see old friends, competitors, and Klan-mates still around! Thanks youtube user "Test Your Might" @STORMS for the invite... And @Gerchap , I also saw your message and texted you, but not sure if you still have the same number... Como te va hombre?

Still remember like it was yesterday, all the hours racking up thousands of matches with you guys in MKD and MKA... tons of fun! My boys (well, young men now) love MK and are getting their MK11 skills up... Watching them makes me wanna pick up a controller, but I'm hesitant to get sucked in, as the old Midway slogan goes "It Will Konsume You"... Plus, I'd probably be stuck in the past trying to play with old mechanics which I'm sure are long gone!

Last edited:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
@eazytobeat regardless if you start playing again, it's just great to have you back with us.

You should at least try out MK11 though! :)

I'm eager to get another podcast in... it's been a while since we did one. We talk via Discord and I record, edit and upload it, fyi.

BookBurning

Voidwards
So nice to see old friends, competitors, and Klan-mates still around! Thanks youtube user "Test Your Might" @STORMS for the invite... And @Gerchap , I also saw your message and texted you, but not sure if you still have the same number... Como te va hombre?

Still remember like it was yesterday, all the hours racking up thousands of matches with you guys in MKD and MKA... tons of fun! My boys (well, young men now) love MK and are getting their MK11 skills up... Watching them makes me wanna pick up a controller, but I'm hesitant to get sucked in, as the old Midway slogan goes "It Will Konsume You"... Plus, I'd probably be stuck in the past trying to play with old mechanics which I'm sure are long gone!
Damn son, MKA? You're an oldo.