What's new

After watching "The Boys", I can definitely see Karl Urban as Kano!

Ozzy_K

Death waits for a slightest lapse in concentration
I think Jai Courtney or Jason Clarke would be better suited for the role of Kano.
However, "The Boys" series is great, and Karl is amazing in it.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I agree, his accent was great. Tho the show was nasty AF and I didn't finish it. I'm partial to crime shows anyways.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I agree, his accent was great. Tho the show was nasty AF and I didn't finish it. I'm partial to crime shows anyways.
What do you mean, nasty AF? Like had a lot of gross shit?

Crime shows be cutting people open and stuff, that's nasty AF too lol

Edit: I haven't seen the show just fyi

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
Funny you bring this up! My boyfriend and I were watching the show and every time he's on screen we just can't get past how good of a Kano he'd be

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
What do you mean, nasty AF? Like had a lot of gross shit?

Crime shows be cutting people open and stuff, that's nasty AF too lol

Edit: I haven't seen the show just fyi
It's just...too much. Like people exploding A LOT, guts everywhere, weird...sex stuff that I wish I'd never seen, lots of flaccid dicks. Like please, I'm trying to eat dinner here. If you think MK gore is intense in this game, it makes MK look like a kid's show.

I like crime shows because they usually don't have over the top gore to that extent, and it's related to crimes anyways it's not glorified. I don't know, the show just creeped me out in a non-entertaining way.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
It's just...too much. Like people exploding A LOT, guts everywhere, weird...sex stuff that I wish I'd never seen, lots of flaccid dicks. Like please, I'm trying to eat dinner here. If you think MK gore is intense in this game, it makes MK look like a kid's show.

I like crime shows because they usually don't have over the top gore to that extent, and it's related to crimes anyways it's not glorified. I don't know, the show just creeped me out in a non-entertaining way.
Ohhhh it's one of those shows. Think I'll pass.

If I'm gonna see flaccid dicks, I'd rather the show be more like altered carbon.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Yeah he would make a good Kano imo. Show was great but it’s a shame it ended in such a dumb way. Nothing was resolved.