What's new

Africa's Mortal Kombat X Scene - See their online tournament footage #SupportAfrica

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Awwww yea. Glad it got promoted. Let's make sure people never forget that Africa has an MK scene. Hope to possibly see you guys in Injustice 2.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
Damn son I'm so glad I saw this thread, makes me feel great that there's people out there looking after the PC MKX scene besides what I'm doing in the EU and NA.
Keep it up guys!!!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Hey man, I'm from mozambique (Africa) but I'm spending some time in europe.. we should jam sometime..
my psn ID: dark188bass
I wish I could play y'all before I go back to my country lmao :D
Sure. I added you. Hit me up for a set. ;)

Edit: I added you in both Steam and PSN. Just PM me to where you want the set. ;)

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
I didn't even know you guys had PS4's out there, that's awesome
The generic narrow minded dumb-ass comment from someone stuck in a bubble completely ignorant of the rest of the world. The fact that your not even ashamed to flaunt your generalised misconception is shocking. Btw that's as generalised as saying Latino Food Consist of Tacos and Burritos.
Ye not a good luck at all

I didn't even know you guys had PS4's out there, that's awesome
y do you talk like that, wht u see on tv is not wht africa really is, am from Ghana n i know so many guys who have PS4 n Xbox one. i myself hav a 4k tv and xbox one s with netflix plus amazon Prime account on it, so dont think that we are poor people and we dnt have anything, we have all the thing u guys have including KFC.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
The generic narrow minded dumb-ass comment from someone stuck in a bubble completely ignorant of the rest of the world. The fact that your not even ashamed to flaunt your generalised misconception is shocking. Btw that's as generalised as saying Latino Food Consist of Tacos and Burritos.
Ye not a good luck at all
He was joking. Chill.

Nice to see other MKX scenes get more exposure. Keep recording and posting :)

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
yeah.... Most of us are on twitter. We sure can take on a whole lotta top players out there. Huge fan of yours Mon ami. Est-ce que vous pouvez m'apprendre le français?
Excellent breh #TremorUnits !! I'll try to make a big tourney in Brazzaville this summer or next year.
Feel free to catch me on twitter ! I'll try update something when I got everything