What's new

Tech Advantage off of Standing 1, air gotcha.

LEGEND

YES!
did you make sure to test it off a jump in? This looks to me like training mode bs since the frame data doesn't add up

the CPU jump setting jumps at a timed rate

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
You basically have time to land a standing 4 BEFORE they even jump..lol. If you land this then you get a free whatever you want lmao.

LEGEND

YES!
Can you explain?
just an idea but you could space out the distance of his standing 1 jab and input DB1 with it when you see your opp dash up to your face. If it wiffs you'll only be wiffing the 1 and if it hits you will have all the + frames cause DB1 will come out as Air gotcha

Worst case scenario is they start dash blocking up to you to bait this. Which all in all, is a much better situation for you than it is for them

This why I get confused. I don't clearly know what to look at when reading Frame Data. I thought you always look at Execution than Cancel Advantage on Block/Hit. People told me duration Frames you look at if you want to know how much it is on Whiff.

LEGEND

YES!
This why I get confused. I don't clearly know what to look at when reading Frame Data. I thought you always look at Execution than Cancel Advantage on Block/Hit. People told me duration Frames you look at if you want to know how much it is on Whiff.
since you are wiffing the AGG i would assume you just minus the Duration of it out of the cancel advantage off whatever move you liked it with

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
wait....the wiffed gotcha grab gives +23??? im confused now....o-0 and itsn't it kinda pointless since u couldn't hit confirm it anyways?

Ryheem

LIN-KUEI STUDENT
hmm i never knew this whould be new tec. I have done this alot of times . You can do the same with standing 1 gotcha grab but its impossible to land in a real fight but it gives you a free x-ray so i use the one tyrant uses sometimes.