What's new

Advanced Raiden setups and pressure

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
very good, thanks ! Raiden is such underrated character in MK11 .... he is pretty good and fun to play with ! :)

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
The discharge stuff was neat, though I'm not sure how practical these are going to be in a real match considering you'll need to block 3 hits for it to work. This makes it especially tricky when taking the 15-second duration into account and when you're in the corner.

One question, how did you figure out discharge was +15 on hit when used in a combo? The frame data says -5 on hit.

Nortnauq

QUAN CHI FOR DLC
I've always loved ending combos and even sometimes block strings with teleport since way back in the day. I'm really liking Raiden in MK11 though, I feel like he's stronger than most people think. The b2 KB setups kind of have a little mind game with them too. I usually just go for a b3 on oki though since most of the time opponents stand to block the second b2.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Is the big dmg combo off KB B2 only a big bodies thing? I'm having trouble landing it

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Not really for advanced setups, but an idea or pressure. This is a video I created to help more with him in the forum:). It’s situations talking about ex lightning call and a d3 jail tech.
. Hope it’s helpful:).
Good find, you can probably do standing string into BF1 for +11 in the corner too. S3 just whiffs on a lot of crouching opponents so until NRS fixes hitboxes I don’t see S3 having a lot of usage in matches :(

FGC _ Wondered

Been here since MK9
Good find, you can probably do standing string into BF1 for +11 in the corner too. S3 just whiffs on a lot of crouching opponents so until NRS fixes hitboxes I don’t see S3 having a lot of usage in matches :(
Lol yea true but it’s still a very unique find, thanks for watching. But yea it does whiff more than land so hopefully it gets adjusted.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice stuff, I like making them stagger with B1,2 into teleport pressure sometimes I've noticed can make them very defensive.