What's new

@Admins - Can we get a new icon for Harley Forum?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Hey guys... is it just me or dose the face icon for these forums need changing

: ) hehe

Eyes 1/2 closed and rolling upward... mouth all in mid expression : ) .. just looks kinda bad, no?

--edit--

Quick screen grab from a intro dialogue!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's just a hyperlink to the Harley character forum, so that it's just a click away from the main forum page. Surely this isn't a serious request.

Jynks

yeah.. why take 5 seconds to make the site look heaps better.. gee.. what a crazy thing to ask!!

myri

Time Warrior
yeah.. why take 5 seconds to make the site look heaps better.. gee.. what a crazy thing to ask!!
So you ask someone to take time out of their day to do this for free and then whine when you don't immediately get your way? Plus if it's so easy why don't you do it and send it to the the TYM admin team so they can add it themselves. Yet again I do not understand how you thought this was a good idea.

Back to the topic, yeah that'd be sweet if the admin team would do that but like @Juggs said it's a fairly minor issue all things considered.

Jynks

So you ask someone to take time out of their day to do this for free and then whine when you don't immediately get your way? Plus if it's so easy why don't you do it and send it to the the TYM admin team so they can add it themselves. Yet again I do not understand how you thought this was a good idea.
what are you talking about.... I make a fun post about how bad the icon they chose was.. even put in "heheh" and stuff and smiley faces.. then he makes a post going "you must be joking" and w/e and then I just made a joke back going like.. hey yeah.. I am joking but also it isn't really that hard fix to make the site look better. I didn't even make another reply until I was asked a DIRECT question lol.

How is this an issue at all.. stop trying to make drama where there is none.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler

Back to the topic, yeah that'd be sweet if the admin team would do that but like @Juggs said it's a fairly minor issue all things considered.
Its not like its much effort and its not like OP is whining. I went ahead and took the 1 minute (that I'm never going to get back and I'm oh so heartbroken about!) to create a couple icons we could swap out.

I mean seriously, something needs to be done to that front page icon. It needs to be stopped.

Its not like its much effort and its not like OP is whining. I went ahead and took the 1 minute (that I'm never going to get back and I'm oh so heartbroken about!) to create a couple icons we could swap out.

I mean seriously, something needs to be done to that front page icon. It needs to be stopped.
Either of these would be infinitely better.

Can we please get a better icon for Harley? She currently has a bum lip and looks like a mix between Queen Victoria and Quan Chi
I was thinking more of Tim Curry in one of his weird images. The Injustice 2 website had that render for a long time. As far as I know, the game was already out by the time Harley Quinn's render was updated to something better. This is a new icon with the updated render from the website:

Meanwhile, Aquaman still looks like a boy.
On the subject of changing some of the icons to better pictures, I'd like to vote that we change the Catwoman icon to the one @Youphemism uses as his profile picture.
Okay.