What's new

General/Other Add one more to Team HG

seeo

That's my Jam!
Hello everyone what's going on? I'm Seeo and i'm a day 1 Hawkgirl user that just signed up on here a while ago. Not new to fighting games but not super good at them either haha.

I felt I lurked here long enough and I want to see if signing up to TYM and speaking with fellow players would help me level up my play.

I have some video clips of online player matches on Xbox Live up on my youtube page ( http://www.youtube.com/seeoisinthere ) if anyone would like to critique my play. All criticisms are welcome.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Lol we're not exactly the most popular character =P Welcome to the board of our Winged Warrior ^__^ Grab your mace from the counter and start chucking alongside our fellow Hawky players.

Espio

Kokomo
Yay, more Hawkgirl players! Welcome to TYM, hope you enjoy yourself here :D.

I will for sure check out your footage and give my thoughts, make sure to also post your vids in the Battle footage thread if you haven't yet :).

I don't know how I missed this thread lol.

seeo

That's my Jam!
Thanks people. I've been reading up on most of the threads here. Glad to see all the Hawkgirl talk. I decided I'd main her because she'd probably be the most obscure character in the cast and not be as popular as others. I'm happy to see others that are dedicated to make her work.

Plus I can't resist that red hair and DEM WINGS....

She does. I've mained Hawkgirl since I started playing Injustice. It doesn't hurt that she's also one of the only DCU characters I like.