What's new

AD Solo Interview With Big D

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

Still feeling the hype from EVO? I know I am. And, like me, if you are looking for something to help you cool down, then AD Solo has your back with this interview from Top 8 Injustice 2 finalist Big D shortly after his run in pools.

In this mini-interview during the event, the two go over Big D's path to EVO, his training regiment and his future plans for the rest of the Injustice Pro Series. One thing I was surprised to learn was Big D actually had a character ready should he have been pressured to get off of a bad Ivy match-up. BUT you can learn about that and more in the video down below.

And if you liked what you saw here, go check out the rest of AD Solo's work. On her Youtube you can find other interviews with other top players from the NRS scene, including a recent talk with Deoxys that went up shortly before EVO. Otherwise, check out her Twitter for updates on the next thing she has coming.

Slymind

Noob
Very good interview, BigD is a really cool and chill person, and with very good insights as a player.

I hope he manages to go to IPS finals.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
These interviews are seriously good. We need some more off stage content like this in the NRTS scene. The Deoxy interview is also excellent, and cooler as it is longer. I hope she keeps at it or maybe even organises discord interviews and stuff if needed.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Coming from someone who has worked in production, casting, and has conducted live interviews, this video is actually really underrated. ADSolo did a better job than some of the people who get paid to do things like this. It was short, sweet, and the editing wasn't extra.

Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Coming from someone who has worked in production, casting, and has conducted live interviews, this video is actually really underrated. ADSolo did a better job than some of the people who get paid to do things like this. It was short, sweet, and the editing wasn't extra.

Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
You never fail to surprise -- congrats again, and looking forward to seeing you play again coming up.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Big D is proof positive that playing the game and grinding are the best way to get better at it, man did it without expectations and kicked all kinds of ass all over Vegas.