What's new

Active OGs drop a line!

Gerchap

Noob
What’s up fellas? I still see some of the OGs around. Hoping you all are safe during these rough times, 2020 was a horrific year we lost Anaconda and Booya.

The main topic it’s been Covid which it has taken several people I knew. I hope you and your family are safe and sound.

Drop a line and say Hi to your boy

Gerchap

Noob
Puta madre aún andas acá Zata sos un trooper mano. Jaja como anda todo? Ya muchos se han ido parece.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
The pandemic situation is limited people from outdoors activity, which in long term will have very negative impact. Though I know a lot of folks working from home, like I do, got around it. How those who were not that fortunate suffer great loss in the financial & health department - directly, or to someone close.

At first, the self discipline was something I needed to work on, but within weeks I as good to go, unlike some people I know. Within time we managed to establish indoor social life, but because all of work from home resulted expanding that "social life" on week days, had negative effect on work. At certain point we had to slow down, cause at that rate, not Covid would put us to grave but rather something else.

We never wanted kids, but a Pit bull puppy turned out to be good replacement. 2021 does not seem any different in terms of activity, but that might be due to the winter (which finally decided to drop by with snow). I hope however that once we get into spring, and summer things will change. Maintaining lose relations with those close to us, was a game changer.

Decided to step away from MK for sometime, and started to play ESO, and that is something, that I havent done on over 13 years, and it feels good. Got into a UK community, led by an OG, we get some Twitch/Discord audio video evenings once a week, so am gonna stick to it for now. From time, when we get together with my pals, we fire up MK11, and while partying and having good time, we play for fun.

Staying positive, meaning keeping one sane, which also results on solid resistance to Covid and all kind of sh##. So, hope you are, these are tough times, but our parents, and grand parents had it worse, and they made it, so we should be fine!

ZATA

Noob
Puta madre aún andas acá Zata sos un trooper mano. Jaja como anda todo? Ya muchos se han ido parece.
man, i still playing, but MK11 almost got me retired, the game is trash, i play because is my favorite game ever.... pero no aguanto ese juego hijueputa

Gerchap

Noob
The pandemic situation is limited people from outdoors activity, which in long term will have very negative impact. Though I know a lot of folks working from home, like I do, got around it. How those who were not that fortunate suffer great loss in the financial & health department - directly, or to someone close.

At first, the self discipline was something I needed to work on, but within weeks I as good to go, unlike some people I know. Within time we managed to establish indoor social life, but because all of work from home resulted expanding that "social life" on week days, had negative effect on work. At certain point we had to slow down, cause at that rate, not Covid would put us to grave but rather something else.

We never wanted kids, but a Pit bull puppy turned out to be good replacement. 2021 does not seem any different in terms of activity, but that might be due to the winter (which finally decided to drop by with snow). I hope however that once we get into spring, and summer things will change. Maintaining lose relations with those close to us, was a game changer.

Decided to step away from MK for sometime, and started to play ESO, and that is something, that I havent done on over 13 years, and it feels good. Got into a UK community, led by an OG, we get some Twitch/Discord audio video evenings once a week, so am gonna stick to it for now. From time, when we get together with my pals, we fire up MK11, and while partying and having good time, we play for fun.

Staying positive, meaning keeping one sane, which also results on solid resistance to Covid and all kind of sh##. So, hope you are, these are tough times, but our parents, and grand parents had it worse, and they made it, so we should be fine!
Gotchu. That’s good, back in the day we got long evenings of MK with the fellas then life got busy and we all kinda disappeared. It’s good you still kicking it in the weekly basis.

Gerchap

Noob
man, i still playing, but MK11 almost got me retired, the game is trash, i play because is my favorite game ever.... pero no aguanto ese juego hijueputa
Yo ni lo probé online, quisiera que volviera los old school MKs pero como que esos días ya quedaron en el olvido jaja

Saltea Moonspell

That’s good, back in the day we got long evenings of MK with the fellas then life got busy and we all kinda disappeared.
Unless you are a kid/young fella, livin' with his folks, we all got something goin' in life. In my case, almost every time, its me comin' forward with proposition. Some people, for some reason (these are different), just wont come up forward. So sometimes, its good to reach out, and once they it happens, they get more encouraged. Think of it, as get a first throw in MKX, and get a bar for it lol.

An idea even marge to involve those who never really got to play classic MK (UMK3) and refresh the game. Some of us use to play the game really well back in the day. I personally prefer MKII, but I wont argue, that the double Nightwolf's axe in a combo and a shoulder doesnt turn me on! ha ha!

Gerchap

Noob
Unless you are a kid/young fella, livin' with his folks, we all got something goin' in life. In my case, almost every time, its me comin' forward with proposition. Some people, for some reason (these are different), just wont come up forward. So sometimes, its good to reach out, and once they it happens, they get more encouraged. Think of it, as get a first throw in MKX, and get a bar for it lol.

An idea even marge to involve those who never really got to play classic MK (UMK3) and refresh the game. Some of us use to play the game really well back in the day. I personally prefer MKII, but I wont argue, that the double Nightwolf's axe in a combo and a shoulder doesnt turn me on! ha ha!
True that, at one point we tried to get back into the old school MK games but not having those available on the current consoles Is a problem. I do prefer MK2 as well my Shang was a killer about 30 years ago lol

Saltea Moonspell

True that, at one point we tried to get back into the old school MK games but not having those available on the current consoles Is a problem. I do prefer MK2 as well my Shang was a killer about 30 years ago lol

Classics were never good on consoles. NRS gave us a collection, that the netcode sucked donkeys balls. I still own it on PS3, but I never had really decent connection.

Classic MK has only one, true platform: MAME. What makes it so convenient - its that this platform can be ran on 10 years old laptop!
Long, long before online play was so expanded, every hardcore MK player, played on Mame - servers all over the world. A lot of time will pass, we will get old, before that changes.

Gerchap

Noob
I'm still here, and will always be here, man.
Yo J hope life is treating you well my friend, still killing it with combo videos? I have to get myself back into the scene
I’m here , I play mk11 almost everyday.
if you’re on the Xbox side add up, tag Gerchap

Getting old but not really that old, I'm around.
haha nice, never too old for some MK

Do you play the more modern era games at all? Like do you play MK11?
Nah haven’t played MK in a long while, lost interest when NRS started including guests into it instead of developing many of the characters of the MK universe, but I do have the game and I can back into for sure I have plenty of time nowadays.