What's new

Abusing Flawless Block w/ Misery Blade

Scorpion doesn't have to deal with strike/throw at all because of MB3.

When you incorporate F/block OS, he doesn't have to deal with counter pokes either.

It's best used after 11~MB3, F3~MB3, and D1~MB3.

I recommend using U3 because it leaves you at +10, & it's a true punish. U2 can be blocked.

Once conditioned, it opens up his throw game & pressure opportunities.

Here's a few matches in I played in KL trying to incorporate it into my game.

It's very simple to pull off too. Just block late and you'll get a F/block.

A video of Noble Raptor explaining Flawless Block OS.

Looks good. Man, if you work on your 11 confirms you could've fucked him up badly.

I haven't watched Raptor's video yet but from your footage I guess what this OS does is that if you're slightly negative with say MB3 or f3, you let go of block for a split second to duck reversal throw and block in time to FB pokes and hopefully 9f mids, eh?

Nvm watched the video month ago.
Well that's not exclusive to Scorpion. Everybody can do that and you don't really need MB3 for it. Anyways I should probably incorporate that into my game.

Looks good. Man, if you work on your 11 confirms you could've fucked him up badly.

I haven't watched Raptor's video yet but from your footage I guess what this OS does is that if you're slightly negative with say MB3 or f3, you let go of block for a split second to duck reversal throw and block in time to FB pokes and hopefully 9f mids, eh?

Nvm watched the video month ago.
Well that's not exclusive to Scorpion. Everybody can do that and you don't really need MB3 for it. Anyways I should probably incorporate that into my game.
What’s unique about it is Scorpion doesn’t have to deal with the throw after MB3. If you haven’t noticed, most of Scorp’s safe strings leave him at point blank range. Perfect for your opponent to strike/throw. Not to mention F/block OS is still a 50/50 if your opponent throws.

This gives Scorp the opportunity to slow down the match, opens to pressure/throws, & steal turns back.