What's new

Abilities that need to be improved

Slymind

Noob
I would like to make a list of abilities that currently are in need of some adjustments to justify the slot.

I will disconsider Superbolt since we know that they are buffing it already(thankfully!). I will list the ones i know from my pool of characters:

Ghost Ball(Noob)
Up Mace(Kollector)
Air Parry(Fujin)
Spirit of Kiba(NW)

Chakram kollector
Spirit guide kung lao
All NW buffs
Shao Kahn taunts
Fire breath scorpion
Misery blade scorpion
Fireball scorpion (make it charge cancellable)

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
All of Baraka's War Banner moves need to be improved, and this includes his base Banner move where he just sets it down. The banner itself needs to stay out for at least 10-15 seconds, and the banner plant itself needs to be faster and recover quicker, similar to Scorpion's flaming spear. Otherwise, every special that involves the banner(Banner Bash, Banner Charge and Staked) needs to be faster, safer, deal more damage(except for Staked as it already does 21% on it's own), and be able to activate from a further distance. As is, Baraka can only do Banner Charge and Staked by being right on top of the banner. Increase the range where Baraka can interact with his banner.

If changes of that sort are implemented, a banner variation for Baraka could actually be good, and not gimmicky to the point of being not worth using.